FS: Set of six Miami Vice paperback novels

musicmax

Complete set of six Miami Vice paperback novels written by Stephen Grave.  All in excellent condition with no rips, tears, bent pages, etc.  $50 including US shipping.

Titles: The Florida Burn, The Vengeance Game, The Razor's Edge, China White, Probing By Fire, Hellhole

IMG_2812.JPG

IMG_2813.JPG

IMG_2814.JPG

• Like 1

• 3 years later...

I've read two of them. They aren't bad if you can overlook the mistakes (Bubba Switek for one...). You might be able to find them for less on Abe Books, though.

5 hours ago, pmconroy said:

I don’t get it, what are they? Fan fiction?

No, they are actual authorized novelizations of some episodes of the show; I think all from Season 1.  As far as I know, each one covers 2 episodes, but it's been awhile and I couldn't tell you right off which ones, besides The Florida Burn (obviously ep 1-2).  Think the Vengeance Game is based on Hit List-Return of Calderone.   I've read (and used to own) Florida Burn and Vengeance Game, and thought they were not bad.  I still own China White and Probing by Fire.  They're OK but as I say, really just not much more to them than the plots of the shows.   

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/13/2019 at 12:37 AM, Robbie C. said:

I've read two of them. They aren't bad if you can overlook the mistakes (Bubba Switek for one...). You might be able to find them for less on Abe Books, though.

Do they at least offer some internal monologue, or add anything to the characters? 

Just now, TheBustedFlush said:

Do they at least offer some internal monologue, or add anything to the characters? 

Not so's you'd notice. There are enough mistakes regarding characters (Bubba Switek being one, obviously) that it takes away from anything they might add.

• 1 year later...

Hi, 

I would be very interested in buying these, if still for sale? You can reply to me at this email sergefgauvin@gmail.com . Thanks.

• 4 months later...
I still have copies of #1 (The Florida Burn) and #2 (The Vengeance Game).  All pages are intact; #1 has a vertical crease on the right side of the cover, about an inch from the edge.  $20 OBO for the pair shipped in USA.

On 2/15/2016 at 2:31 PM, musicmax said:

Complete set of six Miami Vice paperback novels written by Stephen Grave.  All in excellent condition with no rips, tears, bent pages, etc.  $50 including US shipping.

Titles: The Florida Burn, The Vengeance Game, The Razor's Edge, China White, Probing By Fire, Hellhole

IMG_2812.JPG

IMG_2813.JPG

IMG_2814.JPG

hmm...what could we name it as a hellhole ? lol