Tie Knots

ivoryjones

I don't remember seeing this being discussed, so I ran a search on the forum and found zip on it.Do you know the kind of tie knots Tubbs, Castillo and "Burnett" (the latter considering the last ep from 4th season and the first 2 from 5th) use on Miami Vice?I do remember watching "Mirror Image" and finding a very thick knot on DJ's tie, but my knowledge on this is pretty thin. Perhaps a windsor?

if you're looking for a thin knot, do a "four-in-hand", named after coach drivers who had four reigns in their hands. i don't know if this is how they tied the reigns, or their ties, or what, but this is the skinny tie knot. its the EASIEST knot to tie. i wear skinny ties exclusively (thank God they're back in style now) and this is how i tie mine:(sorry, short ad first):http://www.videojug.com/film/how-to-tie-a-tie-four-in-hand-knotif i'm not mistaking, you can watch klaus tie one of these knots while talking to gina in her dressing room towards the end of season 3 finale "heroes of the revolution". if he wraps it before pulling thru, then its a half-windsor. i can't remember. that would have made a GREAT trivia question :)good luck!!