Miami Vice Radio Morning

DeepCover333

Greetings my dear friends, I've not posted in bit, but I'm always watching Miami Vice on my yearly trip throughout the entire series. Anyway, although I reside in the south now, I still listen to WXPN from Philadelphia on occasion. This morning, imagine my surprise when the morning show dedicated a full hour devoted to songs and twitter shares of our beloved show. Started with Jan and the theme, to Phil Collins, Glenn Frey, to Peter Gabriel (Biko), INXS, Cyndi Lauper ("girls just .." who could forget that track in show context?)  Good fun! If I get the chance I'll find the playlist or a link, but regardless it was outstanding to hear this type tribute from this highly regarded  public radio station that broadcasts across the world. I hope you all are well, happiest weekend wishes my friends. 

• Like 3

What a great way to start your day. I bet you were in a time warp.  I know I would have done my Happy dance if I had heard that on my local radio. 

• Like 1

Great to hear that radio stations admire the music of Vice!!!!

Sounds like fun. Too bad I wasn't in the area to listen but I imagine they did homage to the great music

• Like 1