Crockett borrows Zito's shirt...

daytona365

let's hope he ironed it before he returned it. Nice shirt, been looking for it since years. Now I know why it's so hard to find one...it was so rare already back then that they had to share it among the cast :D

demise_shirt.jpg

• Like 4

In some pictures of Zito like the one posted above, he sometimes reminds me of Jim Carrey in Ace Ventura with the hair and the yellow Hawaiian shirt.

Edited by summer84
  • Like 3

• 4 months later...

Here is Zito wearing the shirt at end of "Heart of Darkness" in the Blue Dolphin Lounge:

Heart6.png

Edited by airtommy
  • Like 1

On 3/2/2016 at 2:00 AM, summer84 said:

In some pictures of Zito like the one posted above, he sometimes reminds me of Jim Carrey in Ace Ventura with the hair and the yellow Hawaiian shirt.

Very true actually - how funny:D:D

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
On ‎01‎-‎03‎-‎2016 at 5:00 PM, daytona365 said:

let's hope he ironed it before he returned it. Nice shirt, been looking for it since years. Now I know why it's so hard to find one...it was so rare already back then that they had to share it among the cast :D

demise_shirt.jpg

I'm still amazed at how you managed to find this exact Hawaiian shirt, that Zito and Crockett wore on the show, I didn't think it was possible at all.  

Edited by summer84
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2. August 2016 at 3:24 PM, summer84 said:

I'm still amazed at how you managed to find this exact Hawaiian shirt, that Zito and Crockett wore on the show, I didn't think it was possible at all.  

I still allmost can't believe it myself...after all those years looking for it, it's finally mine. And I ain't hiding it in my closet but rather enjoy wearing it, especially in 'Vicey' environments...I gave it another outing just yesterday:

image.jpeg

Edited by daytona365
  • Like 6

• 2 weeks later...