Miracles happen, Part 2

Sea-light

Please, if you like or DON`T like my stories-I need to know.. And-sorry for possible mistakes. As you see, English is not my native language. But I want to share my stoties with smb. I`m fond of Tubbs and want to continue the line with his kid.

Having put Damian to bed, craddling him, Rico began to worry, were  Valery was. The child fell asleep. Rico was sitting and looking at the sleeping boy. He attached to Damian and the kid liked him too. Looking at him, sometimes Rico couldn`t help thinking of his gone child, of what he could be now. It hurt and Rico didn`t allow those thoughts to visit him often. Almost 6 years passed, and he amazed, why the returning pain hurts so bad even after years. He sent these thoughts away, he didn`t want to remember.
Suddenly the key turned in the lock. Val came back from the hospital. "Sleeping?"-she asked. "Yeah, for half an hour"-Rico answered. "Thank you, Rico"-said Valery. "How`s Maria?"- asked he, putting on a jacket. "Not good..."-answered Val. "Obviously she is passing..." She paused. "Rico... won`t you stay?" "Val..."-he looked away. "Sorry, Rico. I know. I`ll close the door". Rico slowly headed for the exit, but suddenly a card in Valery`s bag caught his eye. "What`s this?" She got a card out from her bag and handed to him. The Earth went from under Rico`s feet. "Where the hell did you get this?! And what for?!"-he shouted. Angelina watched from the picture. "What`s wrong, Rico?"-Val looked frightened. "Did you know her?" "Know?! Yes, I know her. Her name is Angelina Calderon and she was my woman and the mother of my son, and they both were killed in 1985! So WTF?!" Valery was dumbfounded. "It must be a mistake... Rico, this can`t be! This woman is Damian`s bio mom. Maria gave me this card today. She wanted Dammy to know about his real mom and I promissed to tell. She died... when he was 2 months old... oh... Rico... this can`t be... 1985!!! " They stood freezy watching at each other. Rico`s head was spinning. For some point he felt weekness in his knees and had to grab the chair not to fall down-he wasn`t healthy enough after his injury. He couldn`t let himself to think this way. No. It can`t be. They are dead. He burried them and Sonny saw it as Rico, and all colleagues did. He will never forget this terrible day. Never before he wanted to die. Firstly he stayed alive only to revenge. And he did. And he went on living. And met another women, even loved them. But he never had forgotten his family, which he got and lost in two days. And now it seemed he has a hope. He didn't beliave.
"Rico? Rico?!"-Valery was shaking him by the shoulders. "Are you OK? Are you feeling bad?"-she was scared. "No.. no. I'm OK"-the answer followed. 
To be continued
Edited by Sea-light

I'm very impressed at your ability to tell a story that hangs together in a language not your own!  Please do keep writing!

13 hours ago, vicegirl85 said:

I'm very impressed at your ability to tell a story that hangs together in a language not your own!  Please do keep writing!

Thank you!