Spring is coming!What are your new additions/combos

BlueAir

Hello all!Spring is finally coming and that means we can break out our pastels!What are some new items you've acquired over the winter.Plus what combos and ideas do you all have.For me I got nothing but will look at local stores to see if there is any decent stuff around.

I bought some new pastel t-shirts that my local Walmart had on sale for $3.00 each! Looking forward to wearing them with my Vice blazers. 

• 4 weeks later...

Got me 2 gray blazers (one with thin pink stripes), a light purple longsleeve button-front shirt, a green longsleeve button-front, a pair of blue and white striped slacks (perfect for summer/beach wear), and a pair of dark gray slacks with white stripes(so far). I actually just wore the gray blazer with pink stripes today with a white button down and just some khakis. unfortunately I cut my hair a few weeks ago so my hair is nowhere near Crockett length. Well, it's actually 3rd season length right now. Next month when I can part it down the middle again, I'll post some pics to show everyone.