Sign in to follow this  
DeepCover333

Rest In Peace, Nancy Reagan

DeepCover333

Forgive me if someone already shared this image, but much respect to First Lady of the 80's.  I found this picture over the weekend and it made me smile, those days long passed, She was an amazing woman. 

Reagan Vice.png

• Like 5

vicegirl85

A strong woman who was a true partner to her husband.  Although I didn't necessarily think at the time that President Reagan had a deep understanding of world politics, I did believe he had a dream of ending the Cold War and he was able to make that happen, or at least arrange circumstances to get the other players on board with his plan.  He had to have had a lot of charisma to get that done.  Nancy supported him in everything and I also think she sometimes smoothed his path a bit during his political career.  RIP, Nancy.

• Like 1

TheGreatMcCarthy

Michael Talbott with Nancy Reagan 

image.jpeg

• Like 3

vicegirl85

He looks so young!

• Like 1

Vicefan7777

RIP Nancy,  These pictures are amazing.  I wonder if the First Family stayed home on Friday nights to watch Vice? 

• Like 1

Susanna Girl

Cc4jKCtXIAI5-dE.jpg

They were the quintessential couple, so in love.  I think she's probably very happy now, being able to join "her Ronnie".  

• Like 2

DeepCover333
On 3/7/2016 at 7:56 PM, DeepCover333 said:

Forgive me if someone already shared this image, but much respect to First Lady of the 80's.  I found this picture over the weekend and it made me smile, those days long passed, She was an amazing woman. 

Reagan Vice.png

Despite my tribute, was hoping someone would realize how damn cool Rico and Sonny look here, hanging with the President of the United States of Amercia. PMT giving that point. magnificent!

• Like 2

Tony D.

Love that picture, DeepCover333!