Worst films of all time

agent 47

All the Saw movies ever made' date=' they are sadistic bloodfests, it should be a crime to make this many! And The Texas Chainsaw Massacre:The Next Generation.[/quote']Friday the 13th, Season of the Witch (or any of the latter Jason or Freddie remakes)

All thrasher movies .... Blood and guts are for squeemish kids to get a quick thrill. No entertainment value whatsoever.How pedestrian.................And why is it in every thrasher movie ever made the person running away frantically always runs like hell and the bad guy, Jason or whatever?, just walks and seems to always keep up the the person who is egging to get away?TURN THE DOOR KNOB STUPID, the door might open!

"Crash"' date=' the 1996 version with James Spader. You could forgive the film being sick if it was actually good, but it isn't.[/quote']Call me a pervert but I kinda liked it, like the crashes and those dangerous car chases later in the film, now Videodrome is another story, can't believe James Woods was in this, so was Deborah Harry!

Body of evidence is terrible. Madonna isn't attractive. Julianne Moore was the real hottie in that.I'm not a fan of Tim Burton either but Ed Wood is his best film. Lynch was the wrong choice for Dune. Ridley Scott should've directed it.If you can sit through all of Mac and Me without vomiting blood you are one strong person. It has the most horrifyingly idiotic ending of all time. But it's hilarious at the very end when that cartoon bubble says "We'll be back!". I don't think so, space turds!

I'm not a fan of Tim Burton either but Ed Wood is his best film.

oh yeh!!!I loved that movie. I know this is a thread about stinkers, but that movie depicted a person who incesently made one flop after another. I actually have a copy of "Plan Nine from Outer Space" and also "Glen or Glenda" I watch them when I need a good laugh or an afternoon nap!They are definitely some of the absolute worst movies of all time, but Depp played the character of Ed Wood perfectly in the biography!

• 3 months later...

Films that truly suck:Pirates Of The Carribean: Curse Of The Black PearlSuper Mario Bros. (the live action 1993 film)The Haunted MansionScary Movie 1-4 (and all other of these (insert genre here) movie films)... and yet, 15 year old teens keep watching this tiresome stuff, no wonder the human race is failing!;)

Guest neworder

Yeah the 2nd and 3rd Pirates of the Caribbean movies were pretty dreadful.First one was good, but yeah awful sequels. Probably not the worst film ever, but I wasn't too impressed with the new Star Trek movie, in fact it was awful in all honesty. Keeping on SCI FI, the new Star Wars films were a travesty in comparison the original 3! Im not overly keen on SCI FI but like the old Star Wars films and like a few old Star Trek films but the recent stuff has been pretty poor.

Each Pirates movie is worse than the last. The third one was the worst. What the hell was that?Another crap film I had the misfortune of seeing was Frost Nixon. You'd think a movie about a TV interview couldn't possibly be boring but this one manages it. It bored me to fkin tears. So boring, uninvolving and badly executed. Skeletor was absolutely rubbish as Nixon. He looked absolutely nothing like him and just did a pathetic Nixon impression. He deserved a Razzie not an Oscar nomination. But at least Michael Sheen has established himself as a really first rate impressionist. Bad movie, Opie Cunningham.

Yeah the 2nd and 3rd Pirates of the Caribbean movies were pretty dreadful.First one was good' date=' but yeah awful sequels. Probably not the worst film ever, but I wasn't too impressed with the new Star Trek movie, in fact it was awful in all honesty. Keeping on SCI FI, the new Star Wars films were a travesty in comparison the original 3! Im not overly keen on SCI FI but like the old Star Wars films and like a few old Star Trek films but the recent stuff has been pretty poor.[/quote']I never sat through the 2nd and 3rd Pirates films, they sucked so bad they don't even deserve my mention on this thread!The new Star Trek looks more like Brokeback Star Trek, seriously, who the hell did they cast, The Jonas Brothers to play the cast? And why is Kirk sleeping with the black girl when he didn't on the show?Star Wars had three good films from the late '70's and early '80's (although I'm not too nuts about them, just good movies, that's it to me), episode 1-3were awful, George Lucas would have been better off retiring from the millions he made from the original films and all the merchandising, but then he decides to bring it back and destroy the series.

Sorry to hear the bashing of Frost Nixon as it was not meant for an audience with a ten minute attention span!I rather enjoyed it, having actually lived through the ordeal and now re-living it again with a different twist. I admit it was no blockbuster but Opie did a reasonable job I think. It really showed Nixon in a different light as almost arrogant but yet intelligent.The other one I find hard to bash was "Dune" I think the cinemetography and the sets alone send that movie to the cult category. Yes the story was a bit dry, but the mixture of future and past such as the old Buck Rogers Series with modern space travel was appealing to me. I love the interiors of the spaceships. Very retro I thought!I would take either of these movies over any blood thrasher or scary movie for sure!

That's a erroneous comment. My attention span can't sustain a ploddingbadly executed, badly acted muddled boring movie. Skeletor was atrocious.I couldn't believe how unlike Nixon he was. They should've made him wear a Nixon halloween mask to make him look a bit like him.Anthony Hopkins didn't look like Nixon but he got the voice and mannerisms right and he captured the essence of Nixon.Opie should've taken a leaf out of Michael Mann's book and the job he did on The Insider (his best film IMO). He had the benefit of an intelligent script and he staged it like a thriller and it kept you gripped and absorbed.Frost Nixon was two men I don't like rambling on. Frost didn't do anything to be appaulded. Nixon pocketed half a million for talking to him for pity's sake.He should've been in jail at that time but instead President Homer Simpson (aka Gerry Ford) gave him a full pardon.

Yes Hopkins did look a lot like him!!!But then again there are thousands of impersonators ou there aren't they?"I am not a crook...brlblrlbllbrllrlblrlblrb..........."Yes I also agree that Nixon should have gone to jail for SURE!Anyways...no offence meant towards you personally with the "short attention span" remark, as it was meant generally, but I do agree the topic was a bit dry for a blockbuster (which it will never be.)Oh and I agree the Insider is one of my altime favourites af all time, next to Cinema Paridiso.Oops..............this is a thread on the WORST movies ever...................................

The other one I find hard to bash was "Dune" I think the cinemetography and the sets alone send that movie to the cult category. Yes the story was a bit dry' date=' but the mixture of future and past such as the old Buck Rogers Series with modern space travel was appealing to me. I love the interiors of the spaceships. Very retro I thought!QUOTE']Lynch considers Dune the biggest failure of his career. He likes all his films except for Dune. He said Dune was a failure to him because he didn't make the Dune he should've made

• Administrators

I only saw a part of Dune, and the part I saw, I didn't like at all. Which is why I only saw part of Dune! :)