Lifeguard

On June 25, 2016 at 7:59 AM, Jerry B. said:

yes, great stuff. my favorite SC look ever is S5. It's so close to the one I had back then, hair included. it makes me willing to do a home rerun of the Season LoL!

Me too.  I was a freshman in college, so I was doing a lot of shopping as I grew out of my high school attire.  I did a lot of Crockett's fifth season looks, including hair after my sophomore year.  I just recently started growing it out like 4th and 5th season again.  i watched fifth season with my wife a couple of years ago, it is pretty uneven, but a few strong episodes.  Much darker, shades of TV shows to come.

• 3 months later...

Ok, finally got around to finish off the Common Sport Coats compilation.  Here's the rest of them, I hope that I remember how to post them still.  The last ones will be the sport coats that got a single wearing, and I will work on that sometime soon.

Season%205%20Common%20Sport%20Coats10_zp

Season%205%20Common%20Sport%20Coats11_zp

Season%205%20Common%20Sport%20Coats12_zp

Season%205%20Common%20Sport%20Coats13_zp

Season%205%20Common%20Sport%20Coats14_zp

Season%205%20Common%20Sport%20Coats15_zp

Season%205%20Common%20Sport%20Coats16_zp

• Like 2

Alright the last of the sport coats.  While putting this together, I realized one of them is a third wearing of the pinstriped blazer and should be in with the blazers.  The rest i think are a single wearing of that sport coat.

Season%205%20single%20use%20Sport%20Coat

• Like 1

So that's it.  Every outfit worn for 5th season.  That was a massive undertaking, and I'm not sure if I have the energy to tackle another season again anytime soon.  I suspect some of these items were also worn in season 4, and there are a few items that are pretty much Crockett standards from all season.

• 1 month later...
On 10/14/2016 at 3:37 AM, Lifeguard said:

So that's it.  Every outfit worn for 5th season.  That was a massive undertaking, and I'm not sure if I have the energy to tackle another season again anytime soon.  I suspect some of these items were also worn in season 4, and there are a few items that are pretty much Crockett standards from all season.

Massive work for you and for those of us who like to see what was worn by Sonny we appreciate the hard work you put in to this. I toast you :cheers:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Vicefan7777 said:

Massive work for you and for those of us who like to see what was worn by Sonny we appreciate the hard work you put in to this. I toast you :cheers:

Yeah, you have no idea.  I thought it was going to kill me a few times.  That's why there were some long periods between each of the postings, I needed some recovery time.  I'm not sure when I might start another season.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

I'm about to resume my annual pilgrimage to the holy land of Florida in 27 days.  I'm shopping for some light jackets to have down there for the Florida winter.  I wanted to pick up the baseball or bomber jackets that Crocket wears in 5th season.  They are in style right now with the young-ins today, but the jackets marketed to them are all slim fit for skinny dudes or just gals.  But every regular jacket I look at is lined.  Does anyone know a source for the lightweight bombers in white and black?  I could probably cut the lining out of one to turn it into a windbreaker for the warm climate, but that seems extreme.  Anyone?

• Like 1

• 5 years later...

Thank you @Lifeguardfor the amazing work ! I really like the Season 5 look and since I live in Hungary where we have mild winters I really can use all these infos as a reference to develop my wardrobe :)

I will try to go for the black leather biker jacket and for the stone washed denim trucker jacket. They could serve me the coming autumn and in the mild days of winter :D

• Like 1