Prince and the Revolution Concert Video 1985 I Shared on YouTube

Miami Vice 1984

RIP O+> 

This is from a Syracuse NY March 1985 concert VHS I transferred many years ago. I bought it to see what my high school friends experienced at the first concert they ever saw in Cleveland. I uploaded it to share it with them (one is a Harvard professor). They said I have a great memory lol 

I’m glad the publishers and YouTube allow this for who knows how long. People have tried in the past and it got blocked.

I uploaded separate songs because one of them did get blocked. And only one out of 19! yes!

I also uploaded test vids first on my other channels prior to seeing it was clear to upload the entire show minus one blocked song on my music channel.

It’s convenient viewing in a playlist for a 2 hr concert. that' not on DVD or Blu-ray but should be. People are selling the VHS online fro a price. As Willie Nelson said "Who'll Buy my Memories?"

This is what I did all weekend and have enjoyed the 99.999% positive responses and shared memories especially on the near 20 min Purple Rain with incredible guitar solo video that is esential viewing whether you like Prince or not and realize his peformances will never happen again. 

It’s at this peak of Purple Rain popularity in the 80’s. Purple Rain was as much a part of growing up in the 80’s as much as Miami Vice fro me and my freinds. 

Enjoy the memories!

Note: I deleted it just in case his copyright police were looking to make an example out of a successful vid. It was fun to share and it got more positive responses. I never felt so appreciated in my life by all the 3k + video comments ; )

Edited by Miami Vice 1984
  • Like 4

Here's the Epic 20 minute Purple Rain Finale video direct link:

Note: I deleted it just in case his copyright police were looking to make an example out of a successful vid. It was fun to share and it got more positive responses. I never felt so appreciated in my life by all the 3k + video comments ; )

Edited by Miami Vice 1984
  • Like 3

Well......someone at youtube pulled it as it is "no longer available"

I would have liked to have seen that!

I deleted it just in case his copyright police were looking to make an example out of a successful vid. It was fun to share and it got more positive responses. I never felt so appreciated in my life by all the 3k + video comments ; ) But yeah it' something they should get the message to sell it. In the meantime they should thank me for helping them generate interest and probably sell more music ; lol unfortunately that's not the way it works in hardline copyright prince land. he didn't believe in loss leaders so to speak. oh well.

• Like 1

Thanx 4 saying that! Yeah and 99% positive not too many trolls. I was proud of that. They were actually touching comments and the first few days were very thankful and complimentary ; )