FB Homepage

Mister Roman

Was recently setting up home page on FB, took an image of a sunset on beach in Barbados that I enjoy, plus one of me at San Andres Island with wife on vacation and was pleasantly surprised:

FB HOME.jpg

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Mister Roman said:

Was recently setting up home page on FB, took an image of a sunset on beach in Barbados that I enjoy, plus one of me at San Andres Island with wife on vacation and was pleasantly surprised:

FB HOME.jpg

You may also get a few friend requests from members of this great site who are on fb:fireworks:

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Tony D. said:

Very nice! A photo to be proud of.

Thank you Tony D. 

The neat thing about the picture of yours truly is that it was totally natural: I had imbibed plenty Havana Club Añejo 7 Años (and it just goes GREAT with a Cohiba, or any Cuban cigar IMO) and was simply basking in the evening, a symphony of pleasantness, silent moment gazing off into distance, when wife says "hey kid!" I turn slightly and she snaps shot. 

We were at hotel bar balcony 10 stories up, I'd look right down on the beach, about 8 PM, light breeze oooohhh 

The lights above my Cohiba are far end of beach, at sea level.

The Guayabera shirt I had gotten like an hour earlier shop downstairs - and it all just worked right! 

15 hours ago, Matt5 said:

I agree - beautiful could be from "Calderone's Return" :dance2::dance2:

Thanks Matt5 - huge compliment!

I certainly welcome all friend requests from everyone here. 

12 hours ago, Vicefan7777 said:

Very nice.  I can smell the ocean coming through. 

Vicefan7777 - appreciated. 

Close friend of mine, former NYC Stockbroker guy, said I ought to have the combo of mugshot and beach shot framed - lol I don't know about that, I am the kind of person I actually do not have any pictures of myself up anywhere.

Maybe I will start with this one! :)

• Like 1

Well, I have now added images to my homepage here! 

I had refrained from it thinking: "oh it will look silly people here know their stuff" :)

Coincidentally, I came across some media files last week while working, and was like "huh! those are Vice cool". 

Stay tuned, you will all like this one thing, you'll see ;-)

• 1 month later...

Update: Vicefan7777 kindly pointed out my FB privacy settings were tighter than two coats of paint ;-) I fixed it and sent him a friend request. 

Right on! I appreciate people here quite a bit . . . fellow Vicers, who completely get it when I say I listen to the soundtrack every single day. 

• Like 1

Roman - Would do a friends request on FB if it wasn't for the fact that I already have too many FB friends and can't get through all their posts.  I felt obligated to accept friend requests from old buddies, former students, cadets, Army friends etc.  I enjoy your posts here and look forward to communicating with you on this site.

• Like 1

Miamijimf - I can understand that! At one point, I had over 100 Brazilian women (all good looking too) as friends on there ;-) and posts from VIPs in my life were buried. Deleted them all, and now things are manageable on there. Plus, I would share stuff on there, and I don't think anyone would even see it. 

Also, I posted on one of Vicefan7777's very cool pics, but refrained from reference to our favorite show - got the feel I want to keep this private for those of us in the know here. 

;-)

Indeed!

I did delete them all as friends on there though . . . 

Half the normal pictures they post are NOT safe for viewing while at work! lol

Their culture is admirable in that dept for SURE ;-)

Fellow Vicers, update on the media files I referred to in earlier post: it was a cool webpage with an animated background image that is too MV cool, however, the work project where I had found the files, the project fell through, so, unable to publish because that hosting got cancelled, and on the free version it just does not load. 

For those interested, the site was on wix, it's one of the backgrounds available, even titled after Miami.

Wix offers some neat stock images and such, however that editor is a nameless abomination  and their "free" service does not work, so caveat emptor.

On 6/22/2016 at 4:54 PM, Mister Roman said:

Miamijimf - I can understand that! At one point, I had over 100 Brazilian women (all good looking too) as friends on there ;-) and posts from VIPs in my life were buried. Deleted them all, and now things are manageable on there. Plus, I would share stuff on there, and I don't think anyone would even see it. 

Also, I posted on one of Vicefan7777's very cool pics, but refrained from reference to our favorite show - got the feel I want to keep this private for those of us in the know here. 

;-)

Ill see if I can find you Mister Roman on fb when I go on in a few days :fireworks:

Edited by Matt5
  • Like 1

Matt5 - cool, but as I mentioned, I deleted them, yes all 100 of them, off of there.

Things were gettin out of hand I tell you lol