Jazzy intro music in Definitely Miami!

OskarJ

Hey guys! I was watching definitely miami and there's a piece of saxophone (i think) in the beginning when crockett and tubbs are sitting underneath the parasol watching callie, drinking drinks and complaining about the heat.. Does anyone out there know what the piece is called? I'd be forever thankful! Cheers!

There is a recent cover of this tune by a guitarist. I heard it on XM Watercolors radio. It's actually really nice. I'll try and find/share it. 

Edited by nofretz

1 hour ago, nofretz said:

I always liked Gato's rendition of Europa, sad to hear he passed away. Since I'm a guitarist, I like this version. Haven't heard Blake Aaron before. Thanks, nofretz.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Matt5 said:

Great version as I said no idea it was composed by the great Santana :D

Santana is quite transcendent ;)

As with all the other musical geniuses, we will be overwhelmed with the diversity of his body of work when he dies. 

For instance, I considered myself all-knowing on Prince trivia, but when he died, I realized that was only "de tip of de ice cube". :)

Edited by nofretz

• 4 months later...

Had to dig this thread up :) 

Being the first day of fall, I've had several recordings of "Autumn Leaves" going thru my mind. Then "Europa" starts playing in my mind. Wow, only today have I realized that "Europa" is just a really sexy "Autumn Leaves" :baby:

Edited by Dadrian