Police Chief Albury visiting Miami in The Pilot?

summer84

Nothing showed up in the "search" about this. And I usually don't noticed these things. But tell me, the first episode of Miami Vice and Chief of St. Andrews is there??

As an extra or sent by Calderone.... :D

Edited by summer84
  • Like 1

Yeah I've never looked at anything but Gina there :fireworks: 

I'd have NEVER seen it!! :)

I too am surprised if this has never came up here. Nice work! :thumbsup:

Edited by nofretz
  • Like 1

How funny !:):dance2:

Amazing really as the Pilot was shot months before the Calderon episodes / St Andrews Island episodes .    The Pilot was shot 5 March - 5 April 1984 and "Calderone's Demise/ Return Part 2" was shot 27 August - 6 September 1984.

Edited by Matt5
  • Like 1

That's interesting! And only three episodes away. :)

It's very fitting placing Albury there at the crime scene, where the explosion happened and then having him appear later on as Calderone's informant.

• Like 1

lol Probably Miami Vice opened a market for actors and actresses those days...maybe this would explain why so many recycled actors in many episodes...now...recycling extras i dont remember since this albury guy :)     

And the eye of the eagle trophy goes to....

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

Yeah, I don't think this was on purpose, more a case of recycling actors. After all, Martin Ferrero has a role in the Pilot too and then later returned as Izzy. (Which btw, I think would have been cool if they drew a connection between the two, like Izzy was the alienated brother or something)

I'm wondering about something else.... In that second screenshot, the guy on the far right: What kind of glasses are these? What the heck? Looks like a Pilot. lol (Maybe he's the pilot that flew in the Chief of St. Andrews? :))

Edited by Den Taylor
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Den Taylor said:

Yeah, I don't think this was on purpose, more a case of recycling actors. After all, Martin Ferrero has a role in the Pilot too and then later returned as Izzy. (Which btw, I think would have been cool if they drew a connection between the two, like Izzy was the alienated brother or something)

I'm wondering about something else.... In that second screenshot, the guy on the far right: What kind of glasses are these? What the heck? Looks like a Pilot. lol (Maybe he's the pilot that flew in the Chief of St. Andrews? :))

Those sunglasses are weird........but also in the first screenshot, the guy on the left, (who looks like Crockett) has strange looking glasses, also.  :wuerg:

On 15/05/2016 at 8:29 PM, summer84 said:

That's interesting! And only three episodes away. :)

It's very fitting placing Albury there at the crime scene, where the explosion happened and then having him appear later on as Calderone's informant.

Again very odd !:D

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Den Taylor said:

Haha. Maybe. :)     I found it interesting, that Albury was first used as an extra and then having an actual part in the show later on.

I do recall now, EJOs stand in/extra having one line in an episode, but it was nothing compared to Albury's role.  

The eyewear could be some kind of old Pilot goggles... But at first glance, I thought it was an eye mask.

Edited by summer84