Vacation to Miami 2016

Dadrian

Amazing pictures Dadrian, love the one of you holding your son like Sonny did to Billy, looks like you had an amazing time.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Okay here are the little videos (FINALLY). I'll edit the earlier posts in their respective locations.

They are all short, and you might want to pause here and there to see what you want to see.

First is the Sarah Davis House in Hollywood (north of Miami Beach)

Next is the Warsaw Ballroom (and many other names)

Finally, two different vantage points from Jose Marti Park

• Like 5

Very cool videos, thanks.  Wonder if they ever open the inside of Jose  Marti's rooms?  It was closed when I was last there also.

Edited by miamijimf
  • Like 1

On 8/14/2016 at 9:52 PM, Dadrian said:

Okay here are the little videos (FINALLY). I'll edit the earlier posts in their respective locations.

They are all short, and you might want to pause here and there to see what you want to see.

First is the Sarah Davis House in Hollywood (north of Miami Beach)

Next is the Warsaw Ballroom (and many other names)

Finally, two different vantage points from Jose Marti Park

These are excellent Dadrian - thankyou so much for posting !:D

• Like 1

On 8/15/2016 at 0:07 AM, miamijimf said:

Very cool videos, thanks.  Wonder if they ever open the inside of Jose  Marti's rooms?  It was closed when I was last there also.

Inside ? you mean what where we saw in "Hit List" when Crockett got rid of the hitman?:D:fireworks::)

2 hours ago, Matt5 said:

Inside ? you mean what where we saw in "Hit List" when Crockett got rid of the hitman?:D:fireworks::)

Do you mean "No Exit"? (*flashes badge. "Beat it...")

1 hour ago, Dadrian said:

I'm so confused right now :) 

Why confused?  No exit is where you see the inside space of the Jose Marti.  Sonny gets rid of the hitman and poses as the real hitman.  Don't believe you see the Jose Marti in the Hit List.

10 hours ago, Dadrian said:

The "Hit List" part is where I got confused. Idk who was asking/answering what. :) 

My fault I meant "No Exit/ Three Eyed Turtle " :D:D

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

I just scanned through this thread to relive this vacation for a moment. Just wanna say thanks once again to everyone who posted such kind replies and comments. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Dadrian said:

I just scanned through this thread to relive this vacation for a moment. Just wanna say thanks once again to everyone who posted such kind replies and comments. 

You're welcome 

The videos were great :hippie:

• 4 weeks later...
On May 14, 2016 at 2:00 PM, Dadrian said:

IMG_0747.png

I can't see the photos any more, it says you need to update your Photobucket account.  Hopefully they won't start charging money for hosting images.

1 hour ago, airtommy said:

I can't see the photos any more, it says you need to update your Photobucket account.  Hopefully they won't start charging money for hosting images.

Thanks for the heads up! I'll check into it. 

It says I'm only using 2% of my available storage (10gb free account). Maybe it will release/reset now that I've reviewed the new terms. 

If you click on one of the pics, can you view it then?

Edited by Dadrian

Never mind. They want $399 a year for 3rd party hosting. I will have to find a new host and/or upload all the photos again. :thumbsdown:

59 minutes ago, Dadrian said:

Never mind. They want $399 a year for 3rd party hosting. I will have to find a new host and/or upload all the photos again. :thumbsdown:

I understand they are having trouble financially, but to go from free to $399 is ridiculous.  

https://www.theregister.co.uk/2017/06/30/photobucket_charging_400yr_3rdparty_pgs/

I am using Postimage but they are also having trouble and might soon start charging.  Imgur seems to still be free.

Edited by airtommy

9 hours ago, Dadrian said:

Wow that's crazy :hippie:

My photobucket account still works.  Lots of adds and popups.  Dadrian, the graphic you posted looks like photobucket has been hacked.  Not surprising since the site tried to give me a malware/virus recently so I wouldn't recommend anyone use photobucket.  If you can get in my advice is be careful and download any shots you don't have saved someplace else.

Edited by miamijimf

18 minutes ago, miamijimf said:

My photobucket account still works.  Lots of adds and popups.  Dadrian, the graphic you posted looks like photobucket has been hacked.  Not surprising since the site tried to give me a malware/virus recently so I wouldn't recommend anyone use photobucket.  If you can get in my advice is be careful and download any shots you don't have saved someplace else.

Would you share a photo from your account in this thread when you have time? That may help my investigation. Thanks in advance. 

On ‎7‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 10:27 AM, Dadrian said:

Would you share a photo from your account in this thread when you have time? That may help my investigation. Thanks in advance. 

Here is a jpg from my Photobucket account.  Man do they have a lot of ads and pop-ups.

PDVD_000n_zpsvlyuq2wg.jpg