Dadrian

Vacation to Miami 2016

Dadrian
7 hours ago, Matt5 said:

Was the video taken just after sunset?:hippie:

Yes. It was quite a surreal moment for me. We played my “Last Call” song as we drove up. :) :radio::fireworks::p

• Like 1

Matt5
5 hours ago, Dadrian said:

Yes. It was quite a surreal moment for me. We played my “Last Call” song as we drove up. :) :radio::fireworks::p

Great - the most beautiful sunsets in Miami lighter oranges and purples, they are deeper here in LA deeper blues and yellows - quite a difference between the two areas :hippie:

Edited by Matt5
  • Like 1

Matt5

These are a few from the Ocean boardwalk in Hollywood, Florida just near Sarah’s house location at Georgia Steeet - now this is what Ocean Drive should be like !:hippie::cheers:

250E37F2-3F54-4C15-B61D-EEDB2ACE2A0A.jpeg

5528B247-9464-4618-A88C-76B3E7DD6FCF.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

miamijimf
5 hours ago, Matt5 said:

Great - the most beautiful sunsets in Miami lighter oranges and purples, they are deeper here in LA deeper blues and yellows - quite a difference between the two areas :hippie:

That's because LA is on the W. Coast while Miami is on the East.  I'll bet Miami sunrises are prettier.  Is smog still an issue in LA?  Nice pics of Hollywood Fla.

Merely

Wow! Thanks for sharing these! I agree with the others. Beautiful family. I was listening to the MV Soundtrack as I looked at them and played the videos. (Had to complete the feel)

My oldest son lived in Miami for a short time working for the Attorney Generals office there. (He moved to Jacksonville after becoming exasperated with the parking there for work.) My younger son is the one who passed away. They were 10 years apart in age. (Sorry to go so off topic)

I visited him briefly in February of 2015. So, in just under 3 weeks I'll be back for his wedding there. I did take many pictures but was traveling with someone not keen on Vice. :( This time I will be solo, but probably wont rent a car. So I'll stay near Ocean Drive in a hostel probably. (Never have, so fun) 

Here's a picture of me at the Versace mansion, which I was excited to find because of the 1997 horrible incident. I remember the scary news coverage. (Am actually watching "America Crime Story" now, so I will certainly make my way to the Normandy for a peek)

I do like it here. xo

(Off to rewatch Yankee Dollar!)

11002617_864194850289574_1767933812780324694_n.jpg

• Like 5