Antenna TV

AzVice

anyone get Antenna tv channel in their area? They play Johnny Carson reruns at night and i noticed this friday they are playing one from september 1986 and Saundra Santiago is on it.

• Like 5

Cool thanks!

It appears to be a cable network. Shows Comcast for me. We have Dish. Would love to see this and other JC reruns though. He was great!

11 hours ago, AzVice said:

anyone get Antenna tv channel in their area? They play Johnny Carson reruns at night and i noticed this friday they are playing one from september 1986 and Saundra Santiago is on it.

Great! My favorite MV actress on the show!

I remember once searching for the interview clip with Saundra Santiago, but nowhere to be found.  

Since I don't have the channel, I'm hoping it would be uploaded on YouTube.

Edited by summer84

Could not stop laughing. The next time she comes on in 87 I think, Saundra brings her dog. =)

Edited by GinaFan
  • Like 1

Thanks, enjoyed it.  I've got it recorded and will try to get around to making a short video of her part.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, miamijimf said:

Thanks, enjoyed it.  I've got it recorded and will try to get around to making a short video of her part.

Thanks Jim!!

Finally I was able to find the interview and download it. And I enjoyed watching it. :)

I'll upload it on YouTube and if miamijimf can share his recording here it's great.

Edited by summer84
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, summer84 said:

Finally I was able to find the interview and download it. And I enjoyed watching it. :)

I'll upload it on YouTube and if miamijimf can share his recording here it's great.

Thanks in advance!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, summer84 said:

Go ahead and post on You Tube summer.  I put it on DVD and converted it to an MP4 video using MS Movie Maker but the file is too large to post here.  Thanks.

• Like 1

On 5/21/2016 at 11:57 PM, summer84 said:

Me too ! very enjoyable indeed !!:dance2::dance2::)

I was afraid You Tube would delete it.  It usually takes them much longer to delete copyrighted stuff.  I can post just the Saundra portion of the video if someone can tell me how to post a 77.2 mb file here.  Maybe zipped?

14 minutes ago, miamijimf said:

I was afraid You Tube would delete it.  It usually takes them much longer to delete copyrighted stuff.  I can post just the Saundra portion of the video if someone can tell me how to post a 77.2 mb file here.  Maybe zipped?

I could post a video tomorrow. But if YouTube is just going to remove it, then...