"Crockett's Theme" on Hotel Secrets

airtommy

The British TV show "Hotel Secrets" with Richard E. Grant has an episode featuring Miami:

Richard E. Grant gleefully explores some of the most exclusive hotels in Miami, a city known as a hedonistic party playground for the superrich. Richard gets well acquainted with billionaire record producer come hotelier Emilio Estefan, goes behind the scenes at Sinatra’s favorite hotel (Fontainebleau) where mob tales abound, and sets his sights on The Raleigh as the behemoth swimwear event ‘Swim Wear Week’ rolls into town.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3898414/

I didn't like the show all that much, but all of a sudden in the final minute they started playing Jan Hammer's "Crockett's Theme".  I was freaking out!    :radio:  

Some episodes of this show can be found on Youtube, but at the moment the Miami episode is not.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, airtommy said:

The British TV show "Hotel Secrets" with Richard E. Grant has an episode featuring Miami:

Richard E. Grant gleefully explores some of the most exclusive hotels in Miami, a city known as a hedonistic party playground for the superrich. Richard gets well acquainted with billionaire record producer come hotelier Emilio Estefan, goes behind the scenes at Sinatra’s favorite hotel (Fontainebleau) where mob tales abound, and sets his sights on The Raleigh as the behemoth swimwear event ‘Swim Wear Week’ rolls into town.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3898414/

I didn't like the show all that much, but all of a sudden in the final minute they started playing Jan Hammer's "Crockett's Theme".  I was freaking out!    :radio:  

Some episodes of this show can be found on Youtube, but at the moment the Miami episode is not.

Thats good to know I will see if I can check it out - thankyou for posting !