Greetings from the Venice Vice squad :)

Hachiroku

Ciao everybody, greetings from Italy :thumbsup:

I'm an university student, currently studying Japanese in Venice. I've been a fan of the show since I was a little kid, I used to watch reruns of old 80's tv series on sunday mornings and from there I gradually transformed into the huge 80's fan that I am now.

I followed this forum for almost a year until now, I finally decided it was time to join this beautiful community! I really want to thank everybody for fueling my passion for the 80's with all your topics, especially COOP's scrapbook, man I really envy your clothes collection and your Alfa Spider Duetto (I'm also a major car guy) :D

Right now I'm unfortunately really busy with my university exams, but in the following weeks I hope to be able to post regularly on the forums, I also will go clothes shopping for the upcoming summer and I will definetly look for some Miami Vice inspired sport coats and loafers to show here, maybe even some vintage clothing... There are some really nice thrift shops in my area where they sell some rare and interesting stuff :cool:

Thanks everybody for taking the time to read my introduction! Have a wonderful day!

Sincerely,

Hachiroku

• Like 2

Welcome to the forum, Hachiroku:cool:

Looking forward to your posts about MV cars & clothes.

I was just wondering if you wanted to study Italian, would you go to a university in Tokyo?  ;) ......Just a little Tony D. humor. :D

Enjoy your time here.  :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...