The heart Ferrari

sonnny

Hello guys.
Who is fond of Miami Vice, surely it is also passionate about beautiful cars.
What is for you the heart ferrari "of yesterday and today", what would you like in your garage or maybe you have got to ride?

Edited by sonnny

I have to admit the testarossa has grown on me, as I was very much a countach kid, but the more I look into the thing its like the wise mans version of the countach, all the power you need to match it, with none of the problems that come with it

and it can do this.

without running out of gas or catching fire lol as a countach is 5 to 8 on a good day, and would have been out of gas long before it reached there. 

plus both the daytona and the testarossa are wedge cars of a different era, the daytona being one of the first, proceeding the lotus esprit, delorean, TR7, Fiat X19, and only just coming out before the porsche 914, and because of that it is literally one of the last chrome and paint cars of its era. sadly lacking in the interior though, as its standard issue ferrari

and the testarossa is the second version of that car designed to superseed all of the others as the ultimate wedge with none of the draw backs,

and made up as the most modern and unique ferrari they could come up with, its just that the speed hunters overlooked it as it had a target, reached it and was happy with it, and speedhunters are never happy with that unless its got a plus one over the door badge in some way form or another.

and sadly that kind of mentality makes things like this seem like their made out of unobtaniumn

Nashes other car lol note how quiet it is lol also that thing can still blow the doors off of many modern cars if you use race gas and up the compression apparently lol

Edited by Kavinsky
  • Like 1

Thanks Kavinsky for your contribution.
By your words you understand that you are a true fan of machines and have culture on topic.
Go Ferrari !!!!!!!!!!

On 5/31/2016 at 5:40 AM, sonnny said:

Thanks Kavinsky for your contribution.
By your words you understand that you are a true fan of machines and have culture on topic.
Go Ferrari !!!!!!!!!!

thanks although I gotta admit some of the things ferrari does nowadays, really bothers me abit and makes me wanna hate them again, like I hate lamborghini nowadays. as I've always loved the Ford mustang shelby's and the cobras over them

hell true story I never even bothered to look up what the other car was that raced the cobra in the gumball rally for the longest damn time, must have been 20 years before I learned that was even a ferrari.

like for instance, this kinda crap really bugs me from them, and makes me ashamed to even like them.

like with how fast the 488 is, wouldnt it make far more sense to force them to take a driving school class if they buy the car before they'll hand over the registry to them? given what was said here

and the chris haris video on this, as even the pros going god damn this shit is fast.

rather than forcing them to buy a bunch of cars they dont want so they can work their way up to getting the real one they want,

as I still remember during top gear they said they were gonna have a beautiful ferrari 458 italia speciale on the show probably like this one at 2:55, donated for review by the owner,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eer7eYUVCI8

and the guy crashed it within a week so the the review was off, and that was the previous version of that car!

and I know GM offers a driving school course if you buy a corvette C7 Z06, so you know how to handle it and wont do that to it.

plus despite all that, they do it that way, which prompted me to put this comment section on that ford video FYI lol

"and yet with that exclusivity thing ferrari sold a car to one of the most despicable human beings on the planet, Justin Bieber. really ferrari, really lol ya dont sell to me but you sell to that prick lol"

also I should mention I've been playing vice city again so read that like its tommy vercetti saying that lol

and I call him that for this, which randomly showed up in my suggestions one day, skip to 3:22

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_h4Ft3_6clw

as I was looking up that green woman, and that showed up.

also with that 288 GTO thing, if only that video was still up, their was this lovely music video of it done to an action jackson song by gueterra220 that used this

the revenge I think

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fng1IQ9XzRw

that has sadly now been removed, should be able to find it on google though, his full name is Guerrero2220, via dailymotion, as it was pitch perfect, and man that guy has talent with making that stuff.

Edited by Kavinsky