RIP Muhammad Ali

Dadrian

This is a terrible day for humanity. Very sad. What can I say about this man. Truly The Greatest. A legend. An icon. A great man. He will never be forgotten. He was one of a kind. He had endless charisma. Was intelligent, eloquent, articulate, hilarious. He had such a star quality mixed with a social awareness. What a guy. I'm going to watch When We Were Kings as a tribute.

RIP Champ. Ali bomaye.

• Like 1

• Administrators

I saw he was near death yesterday and they said it was just a matter of hours.

Truely one of the greats ever!

I'm sure someone will be putting together a DVD set of all his fights if they haven't already done so, havn't looked. But I'd like to buy that DVD set.

RIP

Found this photo.  Interesting that the soon to be five most famous people on earth were together in Miami Beach's Fifth Street Gym.

5th St gym 1964 fm Miami see it like a native.png

• Like 1

The Champ was mentioned in MV. In Down For The Count 1 Crockett said "Like Ali when he was Cassius Clay" and there was a character named after him in By Hooker By Crook

Edited by Tommy Vercetti
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, Tommy Vercetti said:

The Champ was mentioned in MV. In Down For The Count 1 Crockett said "Like Ali when he was Cassius Clay" and there was a character named after him in By Hooker By Crook

Also in "By Hooker By Crook" when they talk about the pronunciation of the hooker's name (Ali Ferrand). Isn't this where Trudy says something like "I like her already"?

Ali was planned as a guest star in season 4. One day, I even read an article in a cheap tabloid that they just shot an episode with him, directed by DJ. Of course, that was a badly researched gossip article. 

• Like 1