Guess the movie - by the picture/screenshot

ArtieRollins

Not sure if there already exists one in the the film fanatic forum section, (tried to search but nothing came up) and I know there is one with screenshots/picture from Miami Vice episodes, but I thought it would be fun to start up a similar thread, but this time trying to guess from which movie.

The rules are pretty simple. If you think you have the right answer, wait for confirmation, then post a new picture/screenshot and wait and see if someone knows which one it is. Also if nobody knows the film, one can post either another picture (from the same film) or give out some clues, like who starred in it, which year it was made, what type of movie is it etc.

I'll start up with one of my all time favorites. Directed by a man who probably does not need any introduction on this site:

Can you guess which film this picture is taken from?

6a4c66ac-d6a6-4809-9541-d700badfc4ad_zps

• 1 year later...

Hope you don't mind me reviving this..Well I was going to post a screenshot of From Russia with Love but I accidentally found this instead.:D

hqdefault.jpg

So anyway lol heres the real clue..

thewrestlerbdcap1_original.thumb.jpg.ea09f5240297295479989e4595a4e074.jpg

I was going to guess that myself, although wasen't entirely sure. Have only seen the trailer, but would like to watch the whole movie though sometime!

Edited by summer84
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Dadrian said:

Is that from "The Wrestler"? Great film!

Yes! Nice one.

1 hour ago, summer84 said:

I was going to guess that myself, although wasen't entirely sure. Have only seen the trailer, but would like to watch the whole movie though sometime!

You should it's really good, it doesn't particularly portray the wrestling business in a such a good light though if your a wrestling fan.

@Detective_Crockett Hehe

Edited by Vincent Hanna
  • Like 3