New PM system

Guest The Talk

Guest The Talk

Today a new PM system had been installed.It's clearer than the old one as the various boxes are shown on one page via tabs.before ------------------> new:inbox -------------------> "New/Read" sent items--------------> "Saved" "send new message" --> "Create new PM" as before you can create your own foldersNew features:

[*]You can send attachments now (same way you do it when you write a post with an attachment).

[*]Tab "sent": all sent PM's are listed here. You can see if the recipient has read your message already.

[*]Message history: Underneath the PM box you can see all PM's that have been written related to this specific title. (Except the new one you just got)

[*] No automatical quote in the reply

These are the "most important" changes I can think of right now.Please feel free to ask whatever you want to know or do not understand.I also can create screenshots with/for explanations if needed.You can send your questions via PM to KaeptnCaipi or myself or post them here in this thread.

WOW!!This has GOT to be the world's finest MIAMI VICE site!Such luxuries!!I can even PM MYSELF with this system! Seriously, I can!WONDERFUL JOB!Will other sites catch up, or are we too ahead of the curve?

• Administrators

Cutting edge! That is what this site is!I for one have not even figured out what all the features are on here and I'm a Mod!Kudos for the admin team here! :clap: