Chrisartist

I everyone, 

I am new here and I would like to thank you for your warm welcome to the site.

First, I would like to introduce myself, I am a professional painter and I live in France. I am a visual artist and and create art which can be figurative or also abstract.

You can take a look, if you want to have an idea: http://christophe.bau.din1.free.fr/

But I am also a huge fan of Miami Vice, and Jan Hammer's songs of course which create such a special atmosphere.

Right now, I am thinking of creating a new series based on the best TV series !!!

And that's the reason why I thought I could join the MV community. I would like to have your feedback, know what you think, so feel free to share your ideas. 

You probably also have pictures, that would be a great basis for a potential painting in this series, so feel free to send me pictures if you think it could become a nice painting.

The only condition is that it has to be linked to Miami and Miami Vice.

I know this process is perhaps unusual, but I think it is very exciting to include the whole community in the creative process, see what you think, and perhaps have a chance to meet one day, during the exhibition, why not ?

I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

See you soon, 

Christophe.

• Like 5

• 4 years later...

Very nice paintings, Chrisartist !   :clap:   I do some paintings in the Bob Ross style..........not as professional as your work!