MV Like Interior Ideas Book

Mister Roman

Hi everyone, 

Being a bookish type, I looked up the title of the book Hackman was reading when Crockett caught up with him in "Deliver Us from Evil", and found it on web. Would rather not post links to the website and make a commercial out of my post, thus it is:

"Caribbean Style" 
Reprint edition (December 29, 1998)
by Suzanne Slesin, Stafford Cliff, Daniel Rozensztroch, Gilles De Chabaneix, and Martine Gaume
ISBN-10: 0609803832
ISBN-13: 978-0609803837

From the book's description it definitely sounds like it could be a great supplemental source of inspiration and ideas for MV like interiors. At least to my eyes, a significant part of what we see insofar as interiors is Caribbean styled. Thus my conclusion. 

The seller's site does not ship to where I live, however I do use a decent reshipping service for merchandise I buy from States, this is one I will be getting soon as I enjoy Caribbean styles.

Should anyone come across a used first print edition with a nice half inch hole through it, please contact me immediately! :)