Happy Birthday to Morgana

timm525

Thank you all so much for the kind wishes... been a bit of a non-event as I am out of work and looking for a new home, but the girls took me out to dinner this evening which was nice.xxx

Morgana,Are Gothic pastels like lighter color shades of black?Glad your still around, wish you visited more.Love ya! :flowers::gift::cake::balloon:

• Administrators

Happy Birthday! Nice to hear that you shared your special day with friends!

Awww, thanks guys...:cheers:Gothic pastels... hmmm, I don't think I own anything that could be remotely classed as pastel, Gothic or otherwise! :D

Thank you everyone... your messages mean a lot xxx Still job hunting - don't think I have ever applied for so many positions!

Out of all the jobs you've applied for, ...what is your favorite position?;)

Hmmm, personal slave to my fuzzy green fruit... oh sorry, you didn't mean my fantasy position... :oTo be honest, I don't know what I want to do - I need a job like yesterday so I am applying for any admin or reception job that doesn't pay peanuts!

No, I meant, what is your favorite postition. ;)Hey, Chloe isn't here any longer, so I gotta have someone to hit on sweet cheeks! :)

Thanks S-B... I am liking the way my birthday is lasting a week... in fact I am going out with friends this time next week so I am celebrating again!