Miami Vice Related Dreams

ViceofEstonia

So has anyone of you ever had any Vice dreams ? Iv had 2 over the course of past 5 years. In my first dream me and Tubbs got pinned down behind a car and enemy fire. Both me and Tubbs fired back at whoever was shooting at us but my gun somehow fell out of my hand and slided under the car we were taking cover behind. After that happened i woke up  Second dream i had was Me, Crockett and Tubbs sitting at some sort of hotel bar or restaurant and chatting and having drinks when suddenly terrorist looking dudes storm in and start shooting the place up. Crockett throws me his back up gun from his ankle and the three of us set off. Then i killed few terrorists and started looking for extra ammo and woke up again. Anyways that my Vice dreams. If any of you have had them do share.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The city lights at night after rain from a fast moving vehicle - that's a dream I have had, can't tell if it's from back home in LA or from MV though . . . 

• Like 2

I think I had a Vice dream once at least. This is the only scene I can recall.

I was in Rico's Caddy, he was on the driver seat. We were watching on a player's house. I had my head laid all the way back on the headrest, looking at the sky.
I remembered I slipped my hand thru my long, season 5-ish hair telling him: "I'm tired, Rico. I'm so tired of this life, you can't go on like this forever". Or something like that...

I really can't remember when it happened, it could be not long ago.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Had a dream I was on a docked boat in a Miami-esque place being shot at by a sniper on a building. I was wearing a white suit too. 

Doesnt sound all that out of the ordinary until I tell you that I had this dream years before I had ever seen Miami Vice. Years later and I decided to start watching Miami Vice and realize that that dream I had years before was eerily similar to the episode where Rodriguez was shot on Sonny's boat. 

• Like 4

I once had a dream where I got the chance to direct a sequel to Miami Vice. The dream was at the premiere of the movie. The movie opened up with both Crockett and Tubbs at a graduation party for their sons after they passed their detective exams. After congratulations the film cuts to the credits then both Crockett and Tubbs sons both at OCB, even retaining both the old desks their Dads worked from. Sadly the dream ended before anything else happened. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Administrators

Only thing I can recall is cruising down along the beach in the Daytona. Not Miami Beach, it was St. Kilda Beach here in Melbourne. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, agent 47 said:

I once had a dream where I got the chance to direct a sequel to Miami Vice. The dream was at the premiere of the movie. The movie opened up with both Crockett and Tubbs at a graduation party for their sons after they passed their detective exams. After congratulations the film cuts to the credits then both Crockett and Tubbs sons both at OCB, even retaining both the old desks their Dads worked from. Sadly the dream ended before anything else happened. 

You should pursue that movie idea, Agent 47........a script like that may encourage D.J. & P.M.T. to get back one more time in their "Vice" clothes and make all their fans happy!  :thumbsup: 

• Like 3

I don't know why, must be because of reading this forum, but I had my first Miami Vice dream last night.  I was following Crockett and Tubbs in my white Testarossa as backup.  We stopped at a three story hotel and C + T went to the front doors when I saw a sniper on the roof aiming his scope at Crockett.  I yelled for him to duck as I pulled out my 1912 colt army special and blasted away at the sniper.  I hit him and as onlookers were running for cover the perp fell off the roof.  Then the dream ended.  Maybe a sequel tonight?

• Like 2

For years, until I confirmed on the internet (by mid '90s) that Miami Vice had 111 episodes and fortunately I had them all, I used to dream from time to time that I was watching (then it was a good dream) or not being able to record (then it was a nightmare) an episode unknown to me. For reasons I can't understand, in those dreams, it always was an unknown episode from Seasons 3-5, never Seasons 1-2. Or course, I could tell instantly from each season it was. Crockett and Tubbs appeared every time at night, they were always together, usually with the Testarossa. Funny is that those dreams kept the feel I had in real life when I was watching a new episode of Miami Vice for the first time. Oh God, I miss that feeling so much! Re-watching, though wonderful, can't bring this feeling!

Edited by ivoryjones
  • Haha 1

80MIAMIVICEINMYHEARTH    0

• Trainee
  •  
  • Members
  • 1 post

I just added this from a new Dream Topic, so everyone can see it in one place. 

Posted 3 hours ago (edited) · Report post

hey there,i made 2 dreams in the last year about miami vice,in the first dream i was in the police station with sonny,guuyyssss i was completely happy,i was talking with sonny and i tolding him "sonny YOU KNOW,I LOVE YOU,FOR  ME IS A DREAM TO BE HERE WITH YOU,80'S MIAMI VICE,PALMS,FRESH AIR,80'S CAR,80'S STYLE,I LOVE YOU AND I LOVE MIAMI VICE" guysss i remember all,i was walking with him and i was looking for all the station,completely realistic,guys i love miami vice,i associate miami vice and don johnson and micheal thomas to fresh air,freedom,palms,nights with car in miami,lights of the city,MIAMI VICE IS MAGIC FOR ME,and the second dream i made it 3 nights ago,i was with sonny in his car,and he was talking to me and he told me "come on get in the car" AAAAAAA MY FRIENDS,SONNY TOLD ME TO GET IN HIS CAR,AHAH HOLY ........SONNY CROCCKET MIAMI VICE,HE TOLD ME TO GET IN HIS CAR,A DREAM FOR ME,and then i get in his and unforntunatly the dream finished,everytime i think about miami vice,my hearth open,my mind get relax,miami vice is a dream that will never finish,miami vice is life for me,everything of miami vice for me is fantastic,locations,air i breath in miami vice,ONLY WHO LOVE MIAMI VICE KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!!!MV <3

Edited by Tony D.

• 3 weeks later...

Just had a *somewhat* Vice dream 2 nights ago. I looked in front of a mirror, and my hair was basically where it'll probably be in about 6-8 months if I don't cut it: Season 4 Crockett style. I couldn't stop smiling.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

I have had Miami Vice dreams before, but I had a frustrating one last night. My previous dreams usually take place with me in the show itself. This dream was at my workplace though.

I was looking at a big document, maybe a map, with some other people, when Don walks up and starts looking too. I notice it is him, wonder why he is there for a brief second, then I ask if I can take a picture because, and I say this out loud to him,  "the guys on the website will never believe my good fortune."

Well, I take out my phone and somehow the camera feature won't work! I quickly ask everyone if they would snap a picture of the two of us together. People start looking at their phones, and I realize they must have the same issue that I do. I start making small talk with Don about how one of the boats from the show is for sale for twenty million dollars trying to stall for time. I finally say "hold on for a second" and run off looking for a camera or working phone when I woke up.

I had to smile when I woke up and was lying in bed after this crazy dream. I guess the articles in the news recently about the boat and car combo sale were on my mind, and somehow my brain figured that might be a topic that he hadn't talked about or been asked about, henceforth; it might stall him longer in a conversation with me while a camera was found. I don't know for sure. Talking about this website was natural for me since I usually check in on a regular basis. I was probably also hoping that he would check this site out too.

Anyway, as silly as my dream was, I thought it was worth sharing.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

I had one where I met Don Johnson in the late 80s (long hair and jeans were present.) We talked about the finale in a rather Vice-looking building (glass blocks and pink/teal walls.) I even invited him to dinner with my folks and then I woke up. 

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

I've had several Miami Vice related dreams. In the recent one DJ was in my home with his current wife and daughter, can't recall if his son Jesse was there too. Weird that his family was there. I searched for him and he was out on the terrace. So we talked a bit. Another is, when DJ and Saundra are on the dancefloor and he is looking at and reading the script and he shows her some robot dance moves. Tubbs was there also. Can't recall more other than, they were suddenly in my town it was winter, we had walked around a bit and they had to get home either by walking or taxi. And we said goodbye. 

Edited by summer84
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, summer84 said:

I've had several Miami Vice related dreams. In the recent one DJ was in my home with his current wife and daughter, can't recall if his son Jesse was there too. Weird that his family was there. I searched for him and he was out on the terrace. So we talked a bit. Another is, when DJ and Saundra are on the dancefloor and he is looking at and reading the script and he shows her some robot dance moves. Tubbs was there also. Can't recall more other than, they were suddenly in my town it was winter, we had walked around a bit and they had to get home either by walking or taxi. And we said goodbye. 

Wow, awesome detail! I'm jealous!

• Thanks 1

I don't usually remember my dreams. So I write instead and create them while I'm awake. More fun that way (at least to me). I also have a long-time pencil and paper RPG background (mostly running or creating games...I did a ruleset for the old Victory Games James Bond stuff using Miami Vice as the setting), so I guess I tend to dream with my eyes open.

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, jpm1 said:

now that i read that thread, i'm realizing that i actually never dream of the past. all my dream happen in today's world

Yeah. The few I remember don't usually involve me, or if they do it's in a setting totally unrelated to anything I've done and never involving anyone I know. My subconscious writing, I suppose.

• Like 1