MY DREAMS,MIAMI VICE

80MIAMIVICEINMYHEARTH

hey there,i made 2 dreams in the last year about miami vice,in the first dream i was in the police station with sonny,guuyyssss i was completely happy,i was talking with sonny and i tolding him "sonny YOU KNOW,I LOVE YOU,FOR  ME IS A DREAM TO BE HERE WITH YOU,80'S MIAMI VICE,PALMS,FRESH AIR,80'S CAR,80'S STYLE,I LOVE YOU AND I LOVE MIAMI VICE" guysss i remember all,i was walking with him and i was looking for all the station,completely realistic,guys i love miami vice,i associate miami vice and don johnson and micheal thomas to fresh air,freedom,palms,nights with car in miami,lights of the city,MIAMI VICE IS MAGIC FOR ME,and the second dream i made it 3 nights ago,i was with sonny in his car,and he was talking to me and he told me "come on get in the car" AAAAAAA MY FRIENDS,SONNY TOLD ME TO GET IN HIS CAR,AHAH HOLY ........SONNY CROCCKET MIAMI VICE,HE TOLD ME TO GET IN HIS CAR,A DREAM FOR ME,and then i get in his and unforntunatly the dream finished,everytime i think about miami vice,my hearth open,my mind get relax,miami vice is a dream that will never finish,miami vice is life for me,everything of miami vice for me is fantastic,locations,air i breath in miami vice,ONLY WHO LOVE MIAMI VICE KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!!!MV <3

Edited by 80MIAMIVICEINMYHEARTH

• Administrators
22 hours ago, Tony D. said:

Welcome to the site, 80MIAMIVICEINMYHEARTH .

We have a MV Dream Topic that we can maybe add your post to.  We'll give it a try.

I don't know... He's new, I wouldn't want him looking for his thread thinking it was deleted or went missing.

Welcome to the site, 80MIAMIVICEINMYHEARTH

1 minute ago, James said:

I don't know... He's new, I wouldn't want him looking for his thread thinking it was deleted or went missing.

I think he is a she  .....but nevertheless, I moved the post BUT kept this one she started! It wasn't deleted.