Finally found a WHITE blazer! (My 2016 MV look!)

Detective_Crockett

After so long of hunting and lots of purchases and deciding to stop wearing oversized shirts over my t shirts, I finally found a decent white blazer, I'm so happy...20160724_223518.thumb.jpg.84999ffd2cb18620160724_222048.thumb.jpg.fe72dfeaa1355e

Also got a few pairs of linen trousers (a popular shop over here in the UK is selling them, I got a white pair and a grey pair.

I love doing the Vice look, I LOVE MIAMI VICE! :) I didn't just get this white blazer I also got a light blue one very similar to Sonny's in The Prodigal Son.

20160724_223518.jpg

20160724_222048.jpg

20160724_223518.jpg

20160724_222048.jpg

Edited by Detective_Crockett
  • Like 2

Hey Detective Crockett, you found a great one! Very vicey and cool.

You know, after 25 years I dropped the vice look I bought a white blazer again a couple of years ago.
And it's your fault, guys! LOL!

(If you want to have a look, just go to my profile cover ;-)

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Jerry B. said:

Hey Detective Crockett, you found a great one! Very vicey and cool.

You know, after 25 years I dropped the vice look I bought a white blazer again a couple of years ago.
And it's your fault, guys! LOL!

(If you want to have a look, just go to my profile cover ;-)

there is no escape from Vice! :)

• Like 2

That's a pretty cool looking blazer, Detective... :thumbsup:

I'm going to have to get my vintage 1989 blazer dry cleaned or something before I can actually wear it... somehow the last time I wore it in summer of 1989, I put a few stains in it... turns out a white blazer was too much to properly look after for the 15-year-old kid that I was back then... :p

I am hesitant to just put it in a washing machine... the label says it's 100% cotton... but I'm not sure what washing it, even at low temperature, will do to it...

jacket.jpg

2 hours ago, Daytona74 said:

That's a pretty cool looking blazer, Detective... :thumbsup:

I'm going to have to get my vintage 1989 blazer dry cleaned or something before I can actually wear it... somehow the last time I wore it in summer of 1989, I put a few stains in it... turns out a white blazer was too much to properly look after for the 15-year-old kid that I was back then... :p

I am hesitant to just put it in a washing machine... the label says it's 100% cotton... but I'm not sure what washing it, even at low temperature, will do to it...

xjacket.jpg.076b64b610ed4be7f3227e3bb15cb73f.jpg.pagespeed.ic.l81VZEYJTg.jpg

That's a totally cool blazer Daytona74, that wrinkle is actually something Crockett had on many of his blazers. It absolutely captures the vibe, man.

Nice jacket Daytona :D  one user on this forum posted a white blazer with blue stripes at the bottom of it near the pockets, I would love that blazer, very Heart of Darkness.

15 hours ago, Detective_Crockett said:

After so long of hunting and lots of purchases and deciding to stop wearing oversized shirts over my t shirts, I finally found a decent white blazer, I'm so happy...

Also got a few pairs of linen trousers (a popular shop over here in the UK is selling them, I got a white pair and a grey pair.

I love doing the Vice look, I LOVE MIAMI VICE! :) I didn't just get this white blazer I also got a light blue one very similar to Sonny's in The Prodigal Son.

A very classy blazer, Detective_Crockett. Something like that should be part of every Vice fan's wardrobe. And even better, you've found a light blue one - are we getting to see that one too? Been looking for a nice white blazer this year myself, but yet to no avail.

5 minutes ago, daytona365 said:

A very classy blazer, Detective_Crockett. Something like that should be part of every Vice fan's wardrobe. And even better, you've found a light blue one - are we getting to see that one too? Been looking for a nice white blazer this year myself, but yet to no avail.

I will post a picture very shortly of my light blue blazer pal! 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Detective_Crockett said:

I will post a picture very shortly of my light blue blazer pal! 

I'll be interested in seeing the blue blazer.......I always liked Crockett in the blue with orange shirt.

Very nice. I have 5 off-white blazers that vary between tan and cream, as well as solid and very thin stripes. I finally pulled the trigger on a full-on white blazer, but it's very light and loose fitting. It also has these small pastel colored stripes all over it. Definitely better for beachwear than with nice slacks/trousers and a dressy shirt lol.

I bought mine off of eBay :) Couldn't find one anywhere up here. Took it with me on my trip to Miami and Air France lost my luggage, I was like "NOOOOOOO!!!". But luckily after two days they found the luggage....

• Like 1