Sonny's striped blazers

Detective_Crockett

Anyone know where I could get a striped blazer similar to the one Sonny wore in The Home Invaders and the one in No Exit?  It looks like the same brand just different colors..images-22.jpg.4dbbc32423b26875ac124eea99Bruce-Willis-in-Miami-Vice-No-Exit-bruce

images-22.jpg

Bruce-Willis-in-Miami-Vice-No-Exit-bruce-willis-21806402-800-600.jpg

The "Made In Italy" tags on Coops pics look like Versace if my memory serves me correctly, but, of course, he would never disclose. 

Coop is very discreet about too many details bc he doesn't want any competition on finding these items. 

Ugh. I had the chance to get something on ebay like this for a very long time (must've watched it on ebay for about 4 months), but I simply didn't wanna spend $70 on it (I typically never spend more than $30 on blazers, and I'm already up to 15 of them in my closet at his point. So I'm getting picky). Then when I finally started working my new job and making decent money and wouldn't feel guilty about paying that much money, someone else bought it. It was basically that style in white with blue stripes. And it would've fit me perfectly to.