MY NEW Vice style henley shirt!

Detective_Crockett

Today I went shopping and I stumbled across this pastel blue henley shirt, and it looked very Vicey to me so without hesitating and a nice comment from my girlfriend, I decided to buy it.. I bought it from H&M who in my opinion do the Vicey-ist clothes ever, I love that shop and have bought several pastel henley shirts from them in the past, this one just stood out to me. (PS those are navy blue linen pants I'm wearing) 20160802_195528.thumb.jpg.227c2e5b43f0d120160802_195457.thumb.jpg.a53c47406c1379

I just this minute tested it with my white blazer and I decided to take some pictures and show you guys.

20160802_195457.jpg

20160802_195007.jpg

20160802_195528.jpg

• Like 1

Damn pal, thats one nice looking Henley shirt. I agree that H&M has quite good Vice vibe to it when it comes to t-shirts of different kind. Wish their jacket selection was as good too.

Every time I find a henley at H&M it's long sleeve. Is yours short sleeve? If so, did they have other colors, too?

3 hours ago, Dadrian said:

Every time I find a henley at H&M it's long sleeve. Is yours short sleeve? If so, did they have other colors, too?

They did have other colours but they weren't pastel, the one I found was the only pastel I could find, and it's a cross between long sleeve and short sleeve, you can roll the sleeves up and they have a button on it with a bit you can tie up so it remains short sleeve.

Okay, yeah I've seen those there. Cool. 

I found a light green one like Crockett wears in at least one episode at Target for $5 on clearance one day, but it was long sleeve. I had a seamstress make it short sleeve. You can see it on my 2016 vacation pics. I wish I had one in a pink or purple shade, too. 

image.png

• Like 2

• Administrators
On 03/08/2016 at 5:02 AM, Detective_Crockett said:

Today I went shopping and I stumbled across this pastel blue henley shirt, and it looked very Vicey to me so without hesitating and a nice comment from my girlfriend, I decided to buy it.. I bought it from H&M who in my opinion do the Vicey-ist clothes ever, I love that shop and have bought several pastel henley shirts from them in the past, this one just stood out to me. (PS those are navy blue linen pants I'm wearing) 

I just this minute tested it with my white blazer and I decided to take some pictures and show you guys.

I like it, pal! Very Crockett, the shorts he wore had a long button area thing too. xD