Sign in to follow this  
Dadrian

nofretz = Dadrian

Recommended Posts

Dadrian

As most of you know, my real name outgrew my screen name as YouTube became more popular over the years. I wish I had just used my name here from the beginning, but there was no such thing as YouTube back then (was there?). 

Anyway, so from now on you'll see my name as my screen name. 

Edited by Dadrian
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Matt5
On 8/3/2016 at 3:47 AM, Dadrian said:

As most of you know, my real name outgrew my screen name as YouTube became more popular over the years. I wish I had just used my name here from the beginning, but there was no such thing as YouTube back then (was there?). 

Anyway, so from now on you'll see my name as my screen name. 

Nice post :D

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Matt5

Dadrian the "love theme/slow theme" from Prodigal Son and The Fix is very good . 

Always liked how this was slowed down and featured heavily in Prodigal Son:hippie:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dadrian

Thanks, Matt. I'm discovering new, easier ways to rip HQ stereo audio from the DVDs. There will be more to come! :thumbsup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
James
12 hours ago, Dadrian said:

Thanks, Matt. I'm discovering new, easier ways to rip HQ stereo audio from the DVDs. There will be more to come! :thumbsup:

I think the 5.1 track on the blurays in some episodes actually have the music in it's own track which would make it easy to rip without getting any diagloue. Well, I checked one episode from the Mill Creek version which I downloaded long ago before I got my Fabulous Films set, and that had like 5 tracks for the surround sound, music was all by itself. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dadrian

Sounds the same as the DVDs, but I don't have a Blu Ray drive for my computer to confirm. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Matt5
22 hours ago, Dadrian said:

Thanks, Matt. I'm discovering new, easier ways to rip HQ stereo audio from the DVDs. There will be more to come! :thumbsup:

Great news! The Ferguson- Crockett talk from "The Fix" was just recycled from the Margaret-Crockett talk from "Prodigal Son" I believe - great theme:hippie:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dadrian
7 hours ago, Matt5 said:

Great news! The Ferguson- Crockett talk from "The Fix" was just recycled from the Margaret-Crockett talk from "Prodigal Son" I believe - great theme:hippie:

Indeed. I lifted the entire Prodigal Son right and left channels of the 5.1 surround last night. Some of it was so good it's like I'd never heard it before. Some of the others, like Whatever Works, have the dialogue completely out of those channels, so there's only a few sound effects here and there to contend with. If I'd had this know-how back when I was making covers I could have done SO much better! Thanks again to @Crockettt for turning me into this method! I haven't forgotten you on the video tutorial for volume leveling!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Matt5
2 hours ago, Dadrian said:

Indeed. I lifted the entire Prodigal Son right and left channels of the 5.1 surround last night. Some of it was so good it's like I'd never heard it before. Some of the others, like Whatever Works, have the dialogue completely out of those channels, so there's only a few sound effects here and there to contend with. If I'd had this know-how back when I was making covers I could have done SO much better! Thanks again to @Crockettt for turning me into this method! I haven't forgotten you on the video tutorial for volume leveling!

Very nice - so you are doing Whatever Works also. ?!

:hippie::clap:

Edited by Matt5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dadrian
6 hours ago, Matt5 said:

Very nice - so you are doing Whatever Works also. ?!

:hippie::clap:

Yeah. Sounds incredible!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Matt5
1 hour ago, Dadrian said:

Yeah. Sounds incredible!

Please let me know when available ?! Always really enjoyed the "Whatever Works" theme 

What other themes are you working on ?:hippie:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dadrian
13 hours ago, Matt5 said:

Please let me know when available ?! Always really enjoyed the "Whatever Works" theme 

What other themes are you working on ?:hippie:

Many! Too many to name. I've got some great ideas for a new YouTube channel, but it's moving at kind of a slow pace right now. Like Ferrariman says, "life happens". :) 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this