Am I the only one having this problem?

Detective_Crockett

When I try to upload one image or edit it, it uploads twice..you may have seen in a couple of my threads the image comes through twice...I just tried editing my signature and I'm having the same problem which is a shame...anyone know what this could be?

I've noticed this glitch also.  Not a huge deal and I'm sure James will get around to checking it when he has time.  Thanks James.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, James said:

It happens... No idea why. Just remove of the images from your post.

I have tried that several times, but the image still appears twice..

Removing the pics completely worked for me on "edit". Left just the one pic I was trying to post (on more than one occasion).  

• Administrators

Seems to be a forum glitch. I can't be bothered looking into it further because I know I can't fix it.

Might even be fixed now, I think Tim or someone must've updated the forum to the latest version judging by the fact that I'm not seeing any messages to update anymore.

• 10 months later...

This forum glitch is easily fixed by the user.  I had never uploaded a photo until recently and here is what I discovered.  Every time I edit a post which already has uploaded photos in it, the photos are added another time.  So the first edit results in double photos, the second edit results in triple photos, etc.  All you have to do when you edit the post is delete ALL of the photos in the body of the post.  You do that with the delete or backspace key the same way you remove text.  The uploaded photos are at the bottom of the edit page ready to be embedded.

• Administrators

Yeah I think that's the problem. It's pretty much when you upload attachments it's automatically adding it to your post, so when you edit your post it adds them in again so then you end up with duplicates.

So, it's a glitch with the software itself.

I am getting a FATAL ERROR message when I click on any of the Forum Topics.     All I can get is the Member's replies on the right side of the Home page.  :wuerg:

• 1 month later...