COOPER&BURNETT'S "VICE HOME" PHOTOS

COOPER&BURNETT

WOW...You do have a VERY beautiful place there, COOP....I love the back lighting on the furniture and the chair and ottoman by the fireplace....Thank You once again of sharing what you have with us...I certainly appreciate it:clap::clap::clap::clap: I'm sooooo envious...Mike

Oh Yeah, Like the view is pretty sweet also...Like that was hard to forget....You rock!!! I'm really jealous now....High five!!...Mike

Thank you ICEMANMIKE and GINA.As I said earlier, I'm OBSESSED with MIAMI VICE, and want to LIVE in it's fantasy world (thus the clothes, car, home, furniture, residential area etc.)Gina, I live on a 32 acre lake. The homes you see are nearly 2 million dollars U.S. (for the waterfront property homes)I occationally take a paddle boat or canoe out onto the lake. There are fish, geese, egrets, swans and mallard ducks on the lake. Many sea birds of different types show up here.Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

Just think if you were allowed to slip a Stinger or Scarrab off of your place....Now, that would be very cool yet your place is sweet to say the least!! Thanx once again for sharing....It's supposed to snow this week-end up where I live.....Did I mention I'm envious??....:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Mike

I'll show you a picture of my "SCARAB" boat that I have on the lake. Just a sec while I download the photo. However, in the meantime, here's some more photos!Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

Here's my "SCARAB" for the lake!Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildP.S. This photo of the SCARAB was not taken at my home (obviously).

Here's a night shot. I took several, but this night shot was the only one that seemed to look o.k.. Plus, included is another home in the area.Eingefügtes Bild

As I said earlier' date=' I'm OBSESSED with MIAMI VICE, and want to LIVE in it's fantasy world (thus the clothes, car, home, furniture, residential area etc.)[/quote']You and me both brother!Hey did you get the allen key and the torx socket with the Ikea stuff? :)We need to get together so we can race our boats in your lake! Lets play with our toys!!!!Eingefügtes Bild

post-35-13892962898278_thumb.jpg

Ohhhhhhhhhh.....I like your toys!"Tell ya what. Well lay out a 10 mile course, I'll give you a half mile head start." - Crockett from "JUNK LOVE".Seriously, you and vicenarc have the very best toys of anyone on this website. The VERY best toys. :thumbsup:

Apparently I didn't post these photos on THIS site.

They're here!Those pics are back to haunt me!What have I done to deserve it?Why am I forced to look at them?That living room, with the two orange flowers that give a touch of lightness and perfection, a couch which is so similar to a one designed by Armani for his furniture collection, the flawless dressed table that would make a BK Whopper taste like gourmet food, that chaise longue that looks soooo comfortable, the surroundings, and... and and... enough, I've had enough of it all!*Pandina starts packing her lil' suitcase... "Bathing suit, flip flops, cap, sunglasses... where are the sunglasses?"*Those two Scarabs are just perfectly sized for me so when I'm there I expect to ride them! Can I ride them, please, please, can I ride them, CAN I RIDE THEM? ;)

They're here!Those pics are back to haunt me!What have I done to deserve it?Why am I forced to look at them?That living room' date=' with the two orange flowers that give a touch of lightness and perfection, a couch which is so similar to a one designed by Armani for his furniture collection, the flawless dressed table that would make a BK Whopper taste like gourmet food, that chaise longue that looks soooo comfortable, the surroundings, and... and and... enough, I've had enough of it all!*Pandina starts packing her lil' suitcase... "Bathing suit, flip flops, cap, sunglasses... where are the sunglasses?"*Those two Scarabs are just perfectly sized for me so when I'm there I expect to ride them! Can I ride them, please, please, can I ride them, CAN I RIDE THEM? ;)[/quote']YES!! You may ride in the boat. Are you three inches tall?Come and visit me!, after all, your suitcase is packed isn't it? It's spring here in California, warm, not hot. WONDERFUL weather! Come dine with me. Do you have a nice pair of Prada shoes to wear?

Here's some shots I took today.I've also added them to the other photo grouping.This is my coconut palm! Tropical, and exotic!Eingefügtes Bild

• Administrators

Wow! That's a very pretty neighborhood you live in.I'm guessing that is not a draw bridge. :p

Wow! That's a very pretty neighborhood you live in.I'm guessing that is not a draw bridge. :p

Nope. Rock and concrete. The metal under it is most likely to keep pieces of rubble from falling on boaters if a car drives over it (I'm guessing).Yeah, it's pretty cool to live here.MIAMI VICE RULES!

YES!! You may ride in the boat. Are you three inches tall?Come and visit me!' date=' after all, your suitcase is packed isn't it? It's spring here in California, warm, not hot. WONDERFUL weather! Come dine with me. Do you have a nice pair of Prada shoes to wear?[/quote']Deal! The weather looks promising (it's spring here as well, but still pretty cold and windy), I don't have Prada shoes, but I can buy a pair, so I think it's all arranged.Three inches tall? :confused: ... I know I'm short, but wait a minute...*Pandina takes converter*Let's see, I'm 9 centimeters, so it would make...*Pandina makes a mistake with converter... dammit!*... 3.51 inches... this means that I fit in the boat!*Pandina shouts for joy*I can ride in the boat, I can ride in the boat under the bridge! YOU BEAST YOU!