COOPER&BURNETT'S "VICE HOME" PHOTOS

COOPER&BURNETT

Mind blowing, C&B. Your place looks like it's staright out of a classic-era Vice episode!All of your pics are fantastic! I can almost imagine Crockett walking through your place!

It's super cool. When I walk down the stairs wearing a blazer as seen in an episode of MIAMI VICE and wearing a pastel henley, raybans, rolex etc. and sit down in my living room. I feel like I'm living the part man. It's an unusually strange/surreal feeling. Like somehow I've just entered Crockett's body, and now I'm him. Nearly everything I have is supposed to look like MIAMI VICE.White walls, pastel vases, Modern furniture, exotic tropical plants, water view outside my windows, exotic italian convertible parked outside....I feel like I just stepped into a MIAMI VICE episode!

It's super cool. When I walk down the stairs wearing a blazer as seen in an episode of MIAMI VICE and wearing a pastel henley' date=' raybans, rolex etc. and sit down in my living room. I feel like I'm living the part man. It's an unusually strange/surreal feeling. Like somehow I've just entered Crockett's body, and now I'm him. Nearly everything I have is supposed to look like MIAMI VICE.White walls, pastel vases, Modern furniture, exotic tropical plants, water view outside my windows, exotic italian convertible parked outside....I feel like I just stepped into a MIAMI VICE episode![/quote']I'm impressed by your description. I'd pay to get this feeling, like I'm living an episode, not just watching it. I've never experienced this before, I once had a little treasured moment in D.C., outside the Hoover building, like I had just finished working on an x-file, but that was it.Here's my idea: you sit in your living room, I walk down the stairs shouting "Who is this guy?"(I can also say the line with an American accent ;) )

I'm impressed by your description. I'd pay to get this feeling' date=' like I'm living an episode, not just watching it. I've never experienced this before, I once had a little treasured moment in D.C., outside the Hoover building, like I had just finished working on an x-file, but that was it.Here's my idea: you sit in your living room, I walk down the stairs shouting "Who is this guy?"(I can also say the line with an American accent ;) )[/quote']BRILLIANT!How fun! Let's act out the scene from EVAN!"I don't have a problem. ...you have a problem? Maybe it's your problem."Today, I'm dressed like Crockett from SMUGGLER'S BLUES!I just bought a blazer that I have been wanting for a while. I've been trying to find a blazer like crockett's solid blue blazer from that episode. ANDREW FEZZA makes one, but I couldn't find it. But I did finally find a very well made, 100% linen, half lined, two patch pocket, two button navy blue blazer which oddly enough I'm wearing as I type this, and listening to one of DADRIAN WILLSON's music downloads.I was thrilled to get this, finally. (It's not the exact same maker as was used in the show, but it's designed just like it.)

BRILLIANT!How fun! Let's act out the scene from EVAN!"I don't have a problem. ...you have a problem? Maybe it's your problem."Today' date=' I'm dressed like Crockett from SMUGGLER'S BLUES![/quote']Ok for the Evan scene, but don't expect me to deliver all the lines I'm an absolute beginner! Crockett in Smuggler's Blues... OMG, you mean like this? http://www.miamivice.info/screenshots/smug16.jpgSmuggler's Blues is one of my all-time favourites and this reminds me I still have to vote on the poll!

Yes. A blazer like that. Mine's a little darker blue, but essentially, the same thing. I've wanted one for quite some time! It's VERY comfortable! :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

Eingefügtes Bild

I'm still looking for more Tropical plants for my place locally. More stuff is coming I was told. It was a late season for the tropical stuff.

Eingefügtes Bild

Beautiful plants, let's just hope you have a green thumb or they will be gone in a second! I suggest you to change the black plastic pot because it exceeds the size of the white pot. In fact the purpose of the outer pot is to hide the inner one, which must never show.It's not stylish and you don't want a style mistake in your home do you? ;)

Your correct!However, I just bought it an hour before, and snapped a shot to show you. Obviously, I'm going to fix it. I just wanted to share it with you quickly. I forgot to take a shot of a Majesty palm I bought that day too. Gotta VICE it up!

http://www.miamivice.info/screenshots/smug16.jpgSmuggler's Blues is one of my all-time favourites and this reminds me I still have to vote on the poll!

I would kill for a blazer like that!I did manage to find a cool green one that is like a light green type of colour. A little loud for my taste however.... Wasn't bad a 99 bucks!

Nice hilltop view indeed! House has smooth conventional lines too. Simple build...I like the staircase but I would hate to have to carry a couch up the stairs or something?

Amazing C&B. I'm happy that you (or anyone) can live such a dream should one would had decided to do so, and it's just incredible what amount of authenticity you've managed to recreate.Now all you need is Don Johnson over for sunday lunch, I wonder what his reaction would be like?:clap:

Amazing C&B. I'm happy that you (or anyone) can live such a dream should one would had decided to do so' date=' and it's just incredible what amount of authenticity you've managed to recreate.Now all you need is Don Johnson over for sunday lunch, I wonder what his reaction would be like?:clap:[/quote']Compared to what he can own, he'd most likely look around and say, "What a a dump. " :DThanks for the kind words.I'm a VICEAHOLIC.

Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildART DECO house

I'll take it!As for carrying large furniture upstairs.....that's what movers are for. ;)I'll live there when they are done bringing my stuff upstairs.

Here's a small section of my kitchen. I used natural light to light the shot.Everything at my place is clean, and no clutter. Just like the homes in MIAMI VICE were depicted.Also, the place is white, but I've added just a dash of pastel here and there. but not too much to overpower it.Eingefügtes Bild

Here's my third bathroom downstairs. I'm going with an ISLAND theme. Kind of matches the place. There are more things hidden behind the door, but this is a good enough representation of what it looks like.Eingefügtes Bild