COOPER&BURNETT'S "VICE HOME" PHOTOS

COOPER&BURNETT

Oh, are you offering to pay for one?One has to remember, I only have so much money to tool around with. It's an older model, but It works GREAT! Just doesn't have a modern look.

• Administrators

Well your the guy that put "wealthy" in your profile. :rolleyes:A new glass top would cost less than one of your Armani suits. :D

Hey, you can insult me, you can even insult my friends, but you will NOT insult my stove!! :evil::D:D:D

Well your the guy that put "wealthy" in your profile. :rolleyes:A new glass top would cost less than one of your Armani suits. :D

One is not wealthy if one spends all his money anytime he wants something. ;)

Save your pennies, and you can own your own ultra modern stove!I don't own an ultra modern stove, I'll have to envy yours.

I love that sailboat in the 1/2 bath!!Thanks for sharing these pictures of your home with us. (Although I am developing a serious case of house-envy :) )

• Administrators
Save your pennies' date=' and you can own your own ultra modern stove!I don't own an ultra modern stove, I'll have to envy yours.[/quote']I've got the glass top stove but not your house. Wanna trade with me?My stove for your house. Even steven! :D

Well' date=' ...........C'mon over![/quote']It's a long drive from Pittsburgh my friend, but if you're wearing one of those jackets I'll go warm up the Mighty Ford Explorer.:dance2:

I love that sailboat in the 1/2 bath!!Thanks for sharing these pictures of your home with us. (Although I am developing a serious case of house-envy :) )

This classic sailboat is a real beauty. She's all metal!I think it makes the room' date=' doesn't it?Even the sail colors match the room. I had to have it.[img']http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/steven-spielberg/newest%20photos/COOPER%20AND%20BURNETT/P4291856.jpgEingefügtes Bild

... hand in hand with the coffee machine! ;)Come on C&B' date=' you can do a lot better than this. Get yourself a real coffee machine for espresso! I must admit the little bathroom is really good, no, wait, that's the 1/2 bathroom.1/2 bathroom! :) :) :)Don't worry Murphy, the envy will pass as soon as you see C&B's plugs! ;)[/quote']Pandina -At last, the Veil of Mystery begins to lift! Don't tell me there's a complete photo of Coop circulating somewhere?!?

Pandina -At last' date=' the Veil of Mystery begins to lift! Don't tell me there's a complete photo of Coop circulating somewhere?!?[/quote']When she says "plugs", you do know she means the electrical plugs here in America are different than the ones she has in ITALY. She thinks our electrical plugs are strange looking.I think there is a photo of my electical wall plugs in this thread, along with her photo (Or was it Gina who posted her wall plug from AUSTRALIA)It has nothing to do with hair, or anything about my person, she's speaking of wall electical plugs Murphy's Law.She hates AMERICAN PLUGS! :)

Thanks Gina!Looks like every nation has a different set of plugs.

When she says "plugs"' date=' you do know she means the electrical plugs here in America are different than the ones she has in ITALY. She thinks our electrical plugs are strange looking.I think there is a photo of my electical wall plugs in this thread, along with her photo (Or was it Gina who posted her wall plug from AUSTRALIA)It has nothing to do with hair, or anything about my person, she's speaking of wall electical plugs Murphy's Law.She hates AMERICAN PLUGS! :)[/quote']Whew!! Glad to hear these were plugs and not 'plugs'!At least I can take consolation in the fact that my house has the same outlets...unfortunately for me, that's where the similarities end!

Plugs, not "plugs".I'm a nice looking guy. (and also wears the actual clothes from MIAMI VICE)Thanks for the compliments on my place. This is not a contest. I just want to show what a huge, mega, over the top MIAMI VICE fan I am, and how I'm doing it.I'm VERY over the top with MIAMI VICE, but hey, what harm is in that? It's fun, and it doesn't hurt anyone. :thumbsup: