COOPER&BURNETT'S "VICE HOME" PHOTOS

COOPER&BURNETT

Plugs' date=' not "plugs".I'm a nice looking guy. (and also wears the actual clothes from MIAMI VICE)Thanks for the compliments on my place. This is not a contest. I just want to show what a huge, mega, over the top MIAMI VICE fan I am, and how I'm doing it.I'm VERY over the top with MIAMI VICE, but hey, what harm is in that? It's fun, and it doesn't hurt anyone. :thumbsup:[/quote']I'm envious only in a good way! I like to see other people living well & enjoying things that make them happy. Now if (when) you get a Daytona, I will experience at least a moment of pure, unadulterated jealousy

That is my ULTIMATE goal, to own the DAYTONA! :thumbsup:I'm in love with that car. :happy:

That is my ULTIMATE goal' date=' to own the DAYTONA! :thumbsup:I'm in love with that car. :happy:[/quote']You'll get it someday, Coop! I'm guessing that you'd rather have the Daytona than the Testarossa, right?

ABSOLUTELY!Also, after hearing the trouble it takes to own an actual Testarossa, and the cost of servicing it, I'd get a replica testarossa.The Daytona has been a dream of mine since 1984.Know what would be ultra cool?Parking a replica Daytona, AND a replica Testarossa in my garage!Now THAT would be cool! :thumbsup:

ABSOLUTELY!Also' date=' after hearing the trouble it takes to own an actual Testarossa, and the cost of servicing it, I'd get a replica testarossa.The Daytona has been a dream of mine since 1984.Know what would be ultra cool?Parking a replica Daytona, AND a replica Testarossa in my garage!Now THAT would be cool! :thumbsup:[/quote']I too have had a 25-year love affair with the elusive Daytona.2 Ferrari's in the same garage? I would faint for sure.

Well, they wouldn't ACTUALLY be FERRARIs...But then, what would my neighbors think?They already think I'm Sonny Crockett.

Is THAT why they call their kids inside, and shut the blinds??Now it all makes sense.

what would my neighbors think?They already think I'm Sonny Crockett.
Don't forget that I live in the pink roofed house' date=' I found out who you really are and what you do for a living. I could even tell all your neighbours about it, but don't get me wrong, I'm not threatening or blackmailing you C&B, always remember that [u']I KNOW.How did I manage to find out so much about you? Oh well, after 6 seasons of 24 I know pretty much well how to track and tail people.Jack Bauer taught me everything!
Is THAT why they call their kids inside' date=' and shut the blinds??[/quote']No, your neighbours open the blinds, call the kids inside, give them a list and send them out again! Don't forget that I KNOW who you are.I KNOW who you are...

Then come on over' date=' and have a drink! ;)[/quote']Hopelessly conventional. ;)Try again, don't force me to blackmail you.

Good for me lady. Last thing I need is to waste time on a nut case with a blackmail problem.

Good for me lady. I've got more important things to do then waste time with a nut case with a blackmail problem.
That language was uncalled for.Now' date=' you've had your little tantrum, and you've said some things in anger that I am willing to forget. (It's not over. ;))

(Hopefully, you know this is a direct line from PRODIGAL SON with the "blackmai"l part thrown it :))Eingefügtes Bild

That picture...THUD! You know how to knock a villain out, don't you C&B?You'll hear again from me tomorrow.Sincerely yours,Pandina the villain.

You'll hear again from me tomorrow.Sincerely yours' date='Pandina the villain.[/size']

The next morning......Eingefügtes Bild

THUD #2! YOU don't play fair!(please spare me the following "I never said I did")How can I maintain my new reputation as villain?!I'm a serious villain and NOW I blackmail you.By tomorrow morning (Italian time) I want to have the confirmation of the payment made to my name in the Balenciaga store for the purchase of one of their purses.(And that's only the beginning... ;))

:) Very funny! :)*Pandina realises she's not acting like a villain and regains her composure*Are you making fun of me? Do you think you're tough? FYI I'm tougher!I know all about your business and let me remind you that a part of your income was provided by ME! You acted so friendly and in the meanwhile you stabbed in the back me and other millions of people with your requests.I admit that you were so smart, you did your business in Euro currency, but I won't tolerate this anymore.I had thought about kidnapping you, but hey, I would have done you a favour because this way you could have enjoyed my company, so I decided for the blackmail.I'll tell you once and for all: SHARE THE WEALTH! If you don't, tomorrow I'll post the truth about you right in your scrapbook for the entire world to see. You don't have much time left C&B. All my love,Pandina the villain

Do you think you're tough? FYI I'm tougher!

Let me rephrase that: I think I'm tough, but you're tougher. ;)C&B just tell me why can't I have the last word with you?