COOPER&BURNETT'S "VICE HOME" PHOTOS

COOPER&BURNETT

Yep. I do have a dock. No boat' date=' but I have a dock. Go figure.[/quote']What are you waiting for then. Most people have a boat but can't afford the slip fees so it gets trailered and infrequently used. You're good to go. You could get a nice used dinghy for under a grand and put an electric trawling motor on it if they don't allow gas engines. My buddy put an electric motor on a 16-foot dory he built himself from a kit. Works great. Remember: the worst day on the water is better than the best day at work.

Remember: the worst day on the water is better than the best day at work.

Amen, buddy, Amen. :clap:

just imagine if you had a scarab on your dock.

What would be absolutely awesome would be to have STINGER390X's "Mini Stinger"! That, or a Mini scarab with an electric motor would be so cool!

What would be absolutely awesome would be to have STINGER390X's "Mini Stinger"! That' date=' or a Mini scarab with an electric motor would be so cool![/quote']Mind = Blown!!

You're lucky to live in such a beautiful place, everything's so neat and tidy and the surrounding houses are lovely.I'd do anything to live in that community.

Eingefügtes Bild

I remember the pink roof house!!! It's always been one of my favourites since the very first time you posted the pic. I LOVE THAT HOUSE! :happy: and we'd be neighbours... :)

Eingefügtes Bild

NOT ME!!!I know someone who could break the code :) unless of course I'm invited there and I know I'd be welcome.

NOT ME!!!I know someone who could break the code :) unless of course I'm invited there and I know I'd be welcome.

You CAN live in this community! 1. Move to America. 2. Put a down payment on one of these million dollar homes. :eek:No need to break the code.....just hop the fence! :thumbsup:C'mon, be my neighbor. :thumbsup:

You CAN live in this community! 1. Move to America. 2. Put a down payment on one of these million dollar homes. :eek:No need to break the code.....just hop the fence! :thumbsup:C'mon' date=' be my neighbor. :thumbsup:[/quote']Lol... I could never jump the fence, my legs are waaaay to short, Pandina would need to give us a leg up!! Lol

Wow,Coop a gated community.I have heard of these and have seen them on television.Where I live not many of those besides the estates with the big gates.I guess Cooper you don't need a Bren Ten protecting you at night.You have all the protection you need.Very nice place to live.By the way want to invite me over ;)

Eingefügtes Bild

HA ! LIKE WITH ME !!!:eek::eek:No.... not what you are thinking now... LOL!My home surely can't named in the same row like these wonderful homes!But -at least - ...I HAVE THE SAME FLOWERS IN MY GARDEN !!!!! :p:) :)Sorry, couldn't waive to that joke... ;).WOW!!Thank you so much for sharing these pics of your neighbourhood, Coop.What a wonderful area.Okay - you are living in California but I think...If it would give actually a remake of MV your neighbourhood would be a great place to takepretty good scenes!What do you think ????? :D:D

Lol... I could never jump the fence' date=' my legs are waaaay to short, Pandina would need to give us a leg up!! Lol[/quote']Sorry Chloe my dear, but I'm only 3 inches tall! :cry:My owner is almost 5.9 and she's the right one to help you out!!! :)
No need to break the code.....just hop the fence! :thumbsup:C'mon' date=' be my neighbor. :thumbsup:[/quote']CLIMBING THE FENCE, ON MY WAY TO BE YOUR NEIGHBOUR!!! [ATTACH=CONFIG]6523[/ATTACH]

post-215-13892964753177_thumb.jpg

HA ! LIKE WITH ME !!!:eek::eek:No.... not what you are thinking now... LOL!My home surely can't named in the same row like these wonderful homes!But -at least - ...I HAVE THE SAME FLOWERS IN MY GARDEN !!!!! :p:) :)Sorry' date=' couldn't waive to that joke... ;).WOW!!Thank you so much for sharing these pics of your neighbourhood, Coop.What a wonderful area.Okay - you are living in California but I think...If it would give actually a remake of MV your neighbourhood would be a great place to takepretty good scenes!What do you think ????? :D:D[/quote']That's very kind of you bluepearl.However, there are many much better neighbourhoods than mine. There are places where homes are in the many, many millions of dollars, like in Malibu California. If a remake was made of MIAMI VICE, you couldn't film it in California, otherwise, it'd have to be called, "California Vice!". :)Thanks for the kind words! :thumbsup:

CLIMBING THE FENCE, ON MY WAY TO BE YOUR NEIGHBOUR!!! [ATTACH=CONFIG]6523[/ATTACH]

THAT PHOTO IS AWESOME!! :D:D:D:clap:

It is indeedy lol She has no knickers!!! : O

She IS pantsless! :oOh well, ...after all, it's a panda.

I'm appalled that a a panda could be so remiss... They always look so innocent, what with their panda eyes and little pandery paws ; )

I'm appalled that a a panda could be so remiss... They always look so innocent' date=' what with their panda eyes and little pandery paws ; )[/quote']Pandas are so cute. ....Who'd think I'd be looking up a pandas skirt! :eek::)

Wow' date='Coop a gated community.I have heard of these and have seen them on television.Where I live not many of those besides the estates with the big gates.I guess Cooper you don't need a Bren Ten protecting you at night.You have all the protection you need.Very nice place to live.By the way want to invite me over ;)[/quote']Alleycat,Interesting about the lack of gated communities. Probably says something about the crime rate in Canada versus the US. Still, I think the gates and fences are more about mental peace of mind than any great security. I am saying that and I live in one! All you have to do is follow a car through the gate. Food delivery people do it all the time and I've done it to get into friends and relatives communities. Sometimes it ends up being a big hassle with cars backed up. Ours actually has a manned guard gate and a roving guard 24-7, but the place is a marina and can be easily accessed on two sides by boat. How secure can that be? How secure can anyone be?By the way, Alleycat, which direction from Montreal are you? Both my parents are from Quebec. My father is from a little town called Waterloo in the Eastern Townships and my mom from Huntingdon near the US border.

Alleycat' date='Interesting about the lack of gated communities. Probably says something about the crime rate in Canada versus the US. Still, I think the gates and fences are more about mental peace of mind than any great security. I am saying that and I live in one! All you have to do is follow a car through the gate. Food delivery people do it all the time and I've done it to get into friends and relatives communities. Sometimes it ends up being a big hassle with cars backed up. Ours actually has a manned guard gate and a roving guard 24-7, but the place is a marina and can be easily accessed on two sides by boat. How secure can that be? How secure can anyone be?By the way, Alleycat, which direction from Montreal are you? Both my parents are from Quebec. My father is from a little town called Waterloo in the Eastern Townships and my mom from Huntingdon near the US border.[/quote']I am 35 minutes from the US border.I am across the st.Lawrence River from Montreal.I can see Montreal where I live we call it the South shore its where the Grand Prix is held each year is where I live.I can hear the cars and also Nascar they will be here in August for a race which I went to the first one I was there.Thanks from my brother who lives in California for great tickets.Where I live I have security guards 24/7 and they patrol my underground heated garage and you need a code to get into my building also.We have crime that's for sure and shootings as you know maybe not as much.But I do believe in having some home protection like a Bren Ten.

I am 35 minutes from the US border.I am across the st.Lawrence River from Montreal.I can see Montreal where I live we call it the South shore its where the Grand Prix is held each year is where I live.I can hear the cars and also Nascar they will be here in August for a race which I went to the first one I was there.Thanks from my brother who lives in California for great tickets.Where I live I have security guards 24/7 and they patrol my underground heated garage and you need a code to get into my building also.We have crime that's for sure and shootings as you know maybe not as much.But I do believe in having some home protection like a Bren Ten.
That's cool about the Grand Prix. That's the Circuit Gilles Villeneuve' date=' right? I've been to the Long Beach Grand Prix here many times, once watching from a friends apartment that had a terrace that looked right down on the course. That was LOUD! but fun. It used to be a Formula 1 race in the 70's and early 80's, but know runs Indy cars.I should have been more specific than just saying crime rate. Of course, every place has crime. However, I know handgun deaths here in the US are dramatically higher than in Canada. Back in the early 90's when gang shootings were far more common here in the LA area, I remember reading an LA Times article that showed statistics with the [b']city of Los Angeles having more handgun shootings than all of Canada! I don't know if this is still true, but I remember being shocked by that information. My father had hunting rifles and shotguns locked in a gun cabinet when I was growing up, but no handguns. He was a big hunter before he left Canada. He still has a big elk rack in his workshop. I have two little ones in the house so I don't want a handgun around and I'm not a hunter, so I guess the gated community is my last line of defense.

• 2 years later...

Hey, C&B, got any recent photos of your "Vice Home?"  I'm sure you've done some updating since your last posts to this thread.     

Actually, I don't think I have updated it at all! :o  :)    I've spent most of my time finding things to share with you, and everyone, and it ususally takes up my time....and my money. ;(

I could try to find some interesting style shots of different angles and light reflections and stuff like that I suppose.

How about you? Have you done any updating?

Actually, I don't think I have updated it at all! :o  :)    I've spent most of my time finding things to share with you, and everyone, and it ususally takes up my time....and my money. ;(

I could try to find some interesting style shots of different angles and light reflections and stuff like that I suppose.

How about you? Have you done any updating?

Not really, I split my time between two places, one on each (east & west) coast of Florida. Usually by the time the weekend rolls around, it's all about playing hard, so redecorating takes a back seat. Your place looks amazing, it could double as a set for any number of episodes of Miami Vice!

• Like 1