Sign in to follow this  
COOPER&BURNETT

COOPER&BURNETT'S "VICE HOME" PHOTOS

COOPER&BURNETT    987
COOPER&BURNETT

The little bathroom is not decorated completed yet, but here is what I have so far.Eingefügtes Bild

timm525    192
timm525

Is that the 1/2 bath? ;)

COOPER&BURNETT    987
COOPER&BURNETT

Oh, are you offering to pay for one?One has to remember, I only have so much money to tool around with. It's an older model, but It works GREAT! Just doesn't have a modern look.

timm525    192
timm525

Well your the guy that put "wealthy" in your profile. :rolleyes:A new glass top would cost less than one of your Armani suits. :D

COOPER&BURNETT    987
COOPER&BURNETT

Hey, you can insult me, you can even insult my friends, but you will NOT insult my stove!! :evil::D:D:D

timm525    192
timm525

We don't insult here, we're all friends.

COOPER&BURNETT    987
COOPER&BURNETT

My stove thanks you. :):)

COOPER&BURNETT    987
COOPER&BURNETT

Well your the guy that put "wealthy" in your profile. :rolleyes:A new glass top would cost less than one of your Armani suits. :D

One is not wealthy if one spends all his money anytime he wants something. ;)

timm525    192
timm525

Oh, that explains why I'm poor.

COOPER&BURNETT    987
COOPER&BURNETT

Save your pennies, and you can own your own ultra modern stove!I don't own an ultra modern stove, I'll have to envy yours.

Murphy's Law    0
Murphy's Law

I love that sailboat in the 1/2 bath!!Thanks for sharing these pictures of your home with us. (Although I am developing a serious case of house-envy :) )

COOPER&BURNETT    987
COOPER&BURNETT

Well, ...........C'mon over!

timm525    192
timm525
Save your pennies' date=' and you can own your own ultra modern stove!I don't own an ultra modern stove, I'll have to envy yours.[/quote']I've got the glass top stove but not your house. Wanna trade with me?My stove for your house. Even steven! :D

Murphy's Law    0
Murphy's Law
Well' date=' ...........C'mon over![/quote']It's a long drive from Pittsburgh my friend, but if you're wearing one of those jackets I'll go warm up the Mighty Ford Explorer.:dance2:

COOPER&BURNETT    987
COOPER&BURNETT

I'll be in full Crockett clothing! :thumbsup:It's worth the drive.

COOPER&BURNETT    987
COOPER&BURNETT

I love that sailboat in the 1/2 bath!!Thanks for sharing these pictures of your home with us. (Although I am developing a serious case of house-envy :) )

This classic sailboat is a real beauty. She's all metal!I think it makes the room' date=' doesn't it?Even the sail colors match the room. I had to have it.[img']http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/steven-spielberg/newest%20photos/COOPER%20AND%20BURNETT/P4291856.jpgEingefügtes Bild

Pandina    23
Pandina

(Although I am developing a serious case of house-envy :) )

Don't worry Murphy, the envy will pass as soon as you see C&B's plugs! ;)

Murphy's Law    0
Murphy's Law
... hand in hand with the coffee machine! ;)Come on C&B' date=' you can do a lot better than this. Get yourself a real coffee machine for espresso! I must admit the little bathroom is really good, no, wait, that's the 1/2 bathroom.1/2 bathroom! :) :) :)Don't worry Murphy, the envy will pass as soon as you see C&B's plugs! ;)[/quote']Pandina -At last, the Veil of Mystery begins to lift! Don't tell me there's a complete photo of Coop circulating somewhere?!?

DJWannaB    4
DJWannaB

Wow nice ! What do you do for a living?? :)

COOPER&BURNETT    987
COOPER&BURNETT
Pandina -At last' date=' the Veil of Mystery begins to lift! Don't tell me there's a complete photo of Coop circulating somewhere?!?[/quote']When she says "plugs", you do know she means the electrical plugs here in America are different than the ones she has in ITALY. She thinks our electrical plugs are strange looking.I think there is a photo of my electical wall plugs in this thread, along with her photo (Or was it Gina who posted her wall plug from AUSTRALIA)It has nothing to do with hair, or anything about my person, she's speaking of wall electical plugs Murphy's Law.She hates AMERICAN PLUGS! :)

COOPER&BURNETT    987
COOPER&BURNETT

Thanks Gina!Looks like every nation has a different set of plugs.

Murphy's Law    0
Murphy's Law
When she says "plugs"' date=' you do know she means the electrical plugs here in America are different than the ones she has in ITALY. She thinks our electrical plugs are strange looking.I think there is a photo of my electical wall plugs in this thread, along with her photo (Or was it Gina who posted her wall plug from AUSTRALIA)It has nothing to do with hair, or anything about my person, she's speaking of wall electical plugs Murphy's Law.She hates AMERICAN PLUGS! :)[/quote']Whew!! Glad to hear these were plugs and not 'plugs'!At least I can take consolation in the fact that my house has the same outlets...unfortunately for me, that's where the similarities end!

COOPER&BURNETT    987
COOPER&BURNETT

Plugs, not "plugs".I'm a nice looking guy. (and also wears the actual clothes from MIAMI VICE)Thanks for the compliments on my place. This is not a contest. I just want to show what a huge, mega, over the top MIAMI VICE fan I am, and how I'm doing it.I'm VERY over the top with MIAMI VICE, but hey, what harm is in that? It's fun, and it doesn't hurt anyone. :thumbsup: