COOPER&BURNETT'S "VICE HOME" PHOTOS

COOPER&BURNETT

Coop & Pandina-You guys are making me laugh so hard with this blackmail dialogue, and the photos are perfect! :D

Coop & Pandina-You guys are making me laugh so hard with this blackmail dialogue' date=' and the photos are perfect! :D[/quote']Grazie! :thumbsup:I hire you as villain assistant to help me out with English language.I have the feeling C&B doesn't understand me, so your help is extremely useful!Btw Murphy, fancy a super-stylish Balenciaga purse? You'll have one as well, courtesy of C&B's fat bank account! ;)(believe me the purse is to die for...)

I cannot believe I missed that, all that skimming posts... Fantastic!:clap:Funniest thing I've seen in a while guys, thank you!:D

Eingefügtes Bild

And what episode is that pic from? It's so damn cute...

I cannot believe I missed that' date=' all that skimming posts... Fantastic!:clap:Funniest thing I've seen in a while guys, thank you!:DAnd what episode is that pic from? It's so damn cute...[/quote']Thanks Gina! The pic is from "Shadow in the dark".Wanna help me as well, together with Murphy?You're probably too young for a Balenciaga purse, but you can choose whatever else you like... as long as it is PRICEY! ;)HEY C&B, I'M RECRUITING BACKUP! :)

Thanks Gina! The pic is from "Shadow in the dark".Wanna help me as well' date=' together with Murphy?You're probably too young for a Balenciaga purse, but you can choose whatever else you like... as long as it is PRICEY! ;)HEY C&B, I'M RECRUITING BACKUP! :)[/quote']I'm definitely on your side for this one!I'll take a nice pair of Ray-Ban Wayfarers... or 2! :)

Grazie! :thumbsup:I hire you as villain assistant to help me out with English language.I have the feeling C&B doesn't understand me' date=' so your help is extremely useful!Btw Murphy, fancy a super-stylish Balenciaga purse? You'll have one as well, courtesy of C&B's fat bank account! ;)(believe me the purse is to die for...)[/quote']Pandina, you can count me in! (Although you speak english beautifully and certainly don't need my help).I didn't give poor Coop much of a chance against 1 Italian woman - now that there's a crowd forming, I hope his AmEx can handle it... Balenciagas all around!

You're probably too young for a Balenciaga purse' date=' but you can choose whatever else you like... as long as it is PRICEY! ;)QUOTE']Eingefügtes Bild

I hope his AmEx can handle it... Balenciagas all around!

If I were you I wouldn't worry about AmEx: I'm sure that C&B has also Visa and Mastercard! :)

Count me in.....i have some prime incriminating evidence..be afraid Mr C&B...be very afraid! ;)

Welcome aboard Chloe' date=' take your wish list out! ;)That incriminating evidence you talk about sounds promising... I still have to post mine! [b']Note to C&BSo far there is Pandina (the cute villain) together with Murphy, Gina and Chloe (the cute henchgirls). Not sure about MV86, but I believe she's with us!

Note to C&BSo far there is Pandina (the cute villain) together with Murphy, Gina and Chloe (the cute henchgirls). Not sure about MV86, but I believe she's with us!I'm coming aboard!

• 4 months later...

You better do something about that 1/2 bath when I come though! ;)

You know that SWITEK mentions Elvis has (I think) four half baths in GRACELAND in PHIL THE SHIL. He even mentions he used one of them!:D

• Administrators

Yea, I think you are right on that. I forget which one he mentions he did use.Shill should know this one.That could be the next trivia question.

You should offer five golden tickets for a tour : )

I got one!!February 1 it is. I just need the address Coop. I'll be there at 10 AM (sharp). :gift:Eingefügtes Bild

Yea' date=' I think you are right on that. I forget which one he mentions he did use.Shill should know this one.That could be the next trivia question.[/quote']Hello Timm!!!!How are you? Hope you are well!!!! I was actually looking through Coop's Vice Home Photos & saw this post on this thread. Switek actually states in Phil The Shill that Graceland has 8 bathrooms in all, I believe 4 of them are 1/2 baths, and he uses the one nearest the Dining Room.I just wanted to pass on the information to you.Maria D.

I got one!!February 1 it is. I just need the address Coop. I'll be there at 10 AM (sharp). :gift:Eingefügtes Bild

Bello! :thumbsup:I'd like to have a golden ticket too. :)

• 4 weeks later...

very, very, very cool! :) thanks so much for sharing a piece of your fantasy with us...i'm sure we'd all like to spend some time in those vice-like surroundings. digging the neon a lot! :thumbsup:

very' date=' very, very cool! :) thanks so much for sharing a piece of your fantasy with us...i'm sure we'd all like to spend some time in those vice-like surroundings. digging the neon a lot! :thumbsup:[/quote']I always thought that the lights really make the place!He's my latest tropical plant.It's called a "Florida Palm".Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild