COOPER&BURNETT'S "VICE HOME" PHOTOS

COOPER&BURNETT

I live next to "mosca's" houseI live down here in Miami right on "Golden Beach"... the house next to mine was used as frank moscas house in miami vice

I live down here in Miami right on "Golden Beach"... the house next to mine was used as frank moscas house in miami vice

Sweet! When can we see pictures of it?

I live down here in Miami right on "Golden Beach"... the house next to mine was used as frank moscas house in miami vice

Awesome!!! You are living the Vice life! That Mosca house was also used in Free Verse. Just up the road from you there is a gated parking lot on the beach. This spot was used as a flower stand in the Mosca episode Contempt of Court.

• 1 month later...

Hei C&B, I like to see your photos again and again! You live at a so wonderful place! I know, you must be a very happy person! I never thougt that there is somebody who lives this wonderful Miami Vice live! Respect! :clap:

Very nice home, Cooper! :thumbsup: I liked the photos very much.P.S. Please forgive me my memory problems, if I've posted in the thread and said this before... :o

Hei C&B' date=' I like to see your photos again and again! You live at a so wonderful place! I know, you must be a very happy person! I never thougt that there is somebody who lives this wonderful Miami Vice live! Respect! :clap:[/quote']THANKS!!I'm tempted to take a few more stylish photos.Thank you for the kind words.I love wearing the clothes, looking at the prop collection, and living in a vice style home!! I really do live the VICE LIFE!! :thumbsup:

I love wearing the clothes, looking at the prop collection, and living in a vice style home!! I really do live the VICE LIFE!! :thumbsup:As well you should, COOP- You earned it and are having fun with it. We're all envious....:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Now, how' bout those pics? Mike

As well you should, COOP- You earned it and are having fun with it. We're all envious....:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Now, how' bout those pics? Mike

I'll have to plan for some more style shots. Wasn't really ready to do so, as some rooms are not exactly where I want it to be at this time, but If I can, I'll try some more STYLE shots. :glossy::dance:Thanks Icemanmike!

ANYtime' date=' COOP....You are a true inspiration to this site and 'Vicers' everywhere...:dance2::dance2::dance2:...Mike[/quote']O.K., I took some photos. I'll post'em now.