COOPER&BURNETT'S "VICE HOME" PHOTOS

COOPER&BURNETT

Now that was a cool store. Did they go totally out of business?

Nope' date=' they are doing fine. They do lots of business online from their website, and their products are in many, many stores, like macy's, and in other companies catalogs. They just don't have the retail stores they once had due to the economic times, so they downsized.[url']http://www.sharperimage.com/Eingefügtes BildIt's great for cranking out JAN HAMMER tunes, and songs used in VICE!

The stereo looks a lot like Bang & Olufsen' date=' and I bet it's cheaper too![/quote']Several makers tried to copy Bang & Olufsen's tower stereos, Sharper image was one of them. Bang & Olufsen is wonderful...but way, way over priced.Like Bang & Olufsen, my 4 cd player can be removed from the stand, and hung on a wall if desired. :thumbsup: This is a VERY cool machine! It playes any format. Cds, mp3, ipod downloads, personal walkman type stereos plug into it too. It has an am fm radio, 40 programable songs, you can add extra speakers, or plug your tv into the back of the machine to have the sound of your tv out of it's speaker etc. Great unit. Very MIAMI VICE looking! :thumbsup:

B&O prices have increased beyond reasonable amounts.I used to like their products at the beginning, they were a breakthrough but now they are repetitive in their style.Your stereo definitely seems a real bargain! :clap:

MV is more than a show' date=' it's also a state of mind and lifestyle.Which you're living Coop. :cool:[/quote']That is EXACTLY how I feel about it!You hit the nail on the head!! :clap: I want to live in that enviornment.I just LOVE MIAMI VICE!

That is EXACTLY how I feel about it!You hit the nail on the head!! :clap: I want to live in that enviornment.I just LOVE MIAMI VICE!

Nothing wrong with that CB. :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...

COOP i always admire your backlighted furniture!May i ask what kind of lights do you use?Your sofa must be LED's right? I recognized the colourchange funktion.I also love the latest picture of your kitchen with the green and blue - it's a really great Vice-look combination!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:Little by little I would like to equip my house with such wonderful coloureffects like in your Vice-Masion.I wanted to start with my leather sofa, but I had some problems by finding the appropriate lights for it.First i tryed some light-tubes (LED and standart) but it was not the kind of look i wanted...it was to dark,to pale and so on.Then i thought of real neon-bulbs but the electricity consumption is way to much i guess.Do you use any oldschool neon?Now i found some LED RGB-system that i will now try for my sofa.It is not cheap at all but i hope it works!Then other parts of furniture will follow.You may look:http://www.skyfield.de/product_info.php?cPath=87_99&products_id=488&osCsid=ee413eb1551014e3f3c66bc3bacfb8c1I hope to hear you soon COOP!;)

• 1 month later...
i love that' date='but i would have decorated it a little bit more[/quote'] Like a christmas tree?!?:):):)I think the stereo is enough decoration itself!:thumbsup:

It's decorated!!!vice-girl would love it! Don't ya think?:)Wasn't the added picture shown at first when I postet it ?!??(There was an error occured...If not, now my former post should make sense to you COOP!

post-9603-13892963458003_thumb.jpg

It's decorated!!!vice-girl would love it! Don't ya think?:)Wasn't the added picture shown at first when I postet it ?!??(There was an error occured...If not' date=' now my former post should make sense to you COOP![/quote']Great job! :D:DI think she'd love it! :DYour funny man! :thumbsup:

It's decorated!!!vice-girl would love it! Don't ya think?:)Wasn't the added picture shown at first when I postet it ?!??(There was an error occured...If not' date=' now my former post should make sense to you COOP![/quote'] guys...:) what i meant,some people have their sound systems build into a wall,or integrated in something else...:thumbsup:

guys...:) what i meant' date='some people have their sound systems build into a wall,or integrated in something else...:thumbsup:[/quote']My stereo can be removed from it's pedistal, and put on a bookshelf, or hung on a wall. I prefer the way I have it for now, but I can change it if I feel like it.