Iggy Pop's "Cold metal" - Where Is It?

Leigh Burne

I just watched "Bad Timing" on DVD and it's supposed to have the song "Cold Metal" by Iggy Pop in it somewhere, but I couldn't for the life of me pick it out. Anyone able to tell me which exact scene it's used in?

I wouldn't be surprised if it was supposed to be there, but got left out. It should have been the scene where the goons are riding in the convertible, and the guy in the back seat has the boombox. There were a couple of other issues like that in earlier seasons. Hopefully the Blu Ray release will have everything. 

Edited by Dadrian

"NBC cut scenes in an bar called Buzzrod, where Crockett&Tubbs question Thumper, a snitch played by Iggy Pop, to get the connection to Guzman. The scene before -which is still in the episode - Crockett got a tip from Neonzi Kern who mentioned Thumper. Thanks to CGlide who has the production sheets and the script from this ep, we know that the Buzzrod scenes where shot early on 12 March 1985 - the same day as the famous gas station scenes later that night in Little Havanna - at Antiquities DuFutur 87 NE 40 Street, before the crew moved to downtown for the gas station.When Crockett&Tubbs enter the Buzzrod, a dominatrix called Velvet molested a guy on an SM-torture rack. That is why NBC cut the scene completely. Camille Sands who played Velvet confirmed later what happened in the scene and she also issued the two photos attached at Facebook)"