Mission Impossible Movies.

Detective_Crockett

Great movies, recently watched them I don't understand why 2 recieved a lot of hate I thought it was awesome, much better than the first. 

But I love these films, anybody else?

I also like these movies quite a lot. 3 have already been on tv and 4th one is coming next sunday so i have also recently watched them again. Nice use of gadgets and masks in all movies and that final fight in 2nd one was also quite cool. It has a different feel to it then say James Bond or Jason Bourne movies and thats what makes this series unique.

• Administrators

I really enjoyed the first two as a kid, my friends and I used to talk about it a lot, and you know when you're a little kid and you play imaginary games? We used to play Mission Impossible in the school playground. :)

But I really didn't like Ghost Protocol and Rogue Nation. Don't know why, but those two movies didn't feel the same to me. But I guess that's expected when they bring a series back after 11 years to try to capitali$e off it. I turned Rogue Nation off after about 10 -15 minutes because I was bored.