Bring back Miami vice

Sea-light

• Administrators

Holy crap, I made this ages ago! haha. :)

Where'd you find it?

I probably could've gotten more people to sign it, but I honestly didn't even advertise it around for some reason. 

12 minutes ago, James said:

Holy crap, I made this ages ago! haha. :)

Where'd you find it?

I probably could've gotten more people to sign it, but I honestly didn't even advertise it around for some reason. 

I`ve found it accidentally.. didn`t know about this. A great thing!!! Why so less suppoters? Maybe members of this site will make a support? 

I may be one of the supporters but I'm not on Facebook too often, so maybe my vote wasn't counted.

I tried just now but couldn't send it.

Maybe we need a new poll?

3 minutes ago, Tony D. said:

I may be one of the supporters but I'm not on Facebook too often, so maybe my vote wasn't counted.

I tried just now but couldn't send it.

Maybe we need a new poll?

May be! I`ll support! But how should we do this?(I simply don`t understand what to do)

• Administrators
16 hours ago, Sea-light said:

I`ve found it accidentally.. didn`t know about this. A great thing!!! Why so less suppoters? Maybe members of this site will make a support? 

I was shy I guess, I didn't really advertise it around. :p

I could try reopen it if you want? I kind of have a second opinion about it though, not sure if it should be remade into a series now. :)

3 hours ago, James said:

I was shy I guess, I didn't really advertise it around. :p

I could try reopen it if you want? I kind of have a second opinion about it though, not sure if it should be remade into a series now. :)

I can repost it on facebook pages, if you open. Is it good idea? I   really don't know.. And how do you think? May be we'll have more suppotets, it's not difficult for me to do. We'll see the result. This petition wasn't send anywhere as I understdood?

On 8/25/2016 at 1:56 PM, summer84 said:

Thanks for sharing. Didn't see this before and only 16 supporters?

I agree - I didnt actually see this either before - 16 supporters?! :fireworks:

• Like 1

Yeah, I was surprised there wasn't more supporters for MV considering the popularity of the show, but I guess it needed to be advertised around at the time, as also mentioned. :)

• Administrators
19 hours ago, Sea-light said:

I can repost it on facebook pages, if you open. Is it good idea? I   really don't know.. And how do you think? May be we'll have more suppotets, it's not difficult for me to do. We'll see the result. This petition wasn't send anywhere as I understdood?

Yeah, I didn't really share it anywhere at all. If I repost the petition now, I can put it on this site, Facebook, Reddit, etc. It'll really be seen which will make it easier to reach the goal.

It's up to you. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, James said:

Yeah, I didn't really share it anywhere at all. If I repost the petition now, I can put it on this site, Facebook, Reddit, etc. It'll really be seen which will make it easier to reach the goal.

It's up to you. 

I think, we can try.

9 hours ago, James said:

It's up to you. 

I think we should have the poll all over again, put it where everyone will see it,  and leave it open for a while for the members who only visit. occasionally.  :thumbsup:

10 hours ago, James said:

It's up to you. 

Ok!

1 hour ago, Tony D. said:

I think we should have the poll all over again, put it where everyone will see it,  and leave it open for a while for the members who only visit. occasionally.  :thumbsup:

Ok!