My Crockett Style Sunglass Collection

MTVcops

On 8/15/2017 at 4:53 PM, ZAQ 178 said:

I would say the 2132 model is as close as you can get to the 5024 model. The 2132 model doesn't have the little metal dash in the arms & it says Rayban on the arms & lens.

They do look nice.  I have seen these on Amazon for a reasonable price but then you also see a few reviews wondering if the ones they received are authentic.  I think this might be a time for me to buy them from a store and pay full price.  $140 isn't that bad.  I'd rather make sure they are authentic and buy from a brick and mortar like Dillards than wonder if my $100 pair are the real deal.

This will be a purchase I think about for a while.  I'm the type of guy who thinks over purchases a lot.  I'll look at them, decide to wait, think about them and want them and then repeat.  lol

18 hours ago, IA-SteveB said:

They do look nice.  I have seen these on Amazon for a reasonable price but then you also see a few reviews wondering if the ones they received are authentic.  I think this might be a time for me to buy them from a store and pay full price.  $140 isn't that bad.  I'd rather make sure they are authentic and buy from a brick and mortar like Dillards than wonder if my $100 pair are the real deal.

This will be a purchase I think about for a while.  I'm the type of guy who thinks over purchases a lot.  I'll look at them, decide to wait, think about them and want them and then repeat.  lol

I agree - that's half the fun isn't it thinking about a purchase for a while - except when it's sold when you go back !:hippie:

I got a pair of the 2312 model but they look really small on me and the other size looks WAY too big. Wish there was a middle option.

• 1 year later...

Hi Guys, I am a great fan of miami Vice! (sorry for my bad english i am italian).

I Have a BIG QUESTION! 

what model are the glasses worn by sonny Crhocket ? WAYFARER 5024 or 5022 HELP MEEEEE!!!!!!

• 5 months later...
On 8/15/2017 at 4:53 PM, ZAQ 178 said:

I would say the 2132 model is as close as you can get to the 5024 model. The 2132 model doesn't have the little metal dash in the arms & it says Rayban on the arms & lens.

I finally ended up buying these for my birthday yesterday.  I was looking on Amazon for them but got a little worried when people questioned authenticity so I went to Dillards and bought them there.  I ended up getting the polarized model and I am glad that I did.  Nothing better then motoring around in the Ferrari Daytona (Honda S2000) with Wayfarers on.  I told my gf that a white linen suit is next and she said go for it.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, IA-SteveB said:

I finally ended up buying these for my birthday yesterday.  I was looking on Amazon for them but got a little worried when people questioned authenticity so I went to Dillards and bought them there.  I ended up getting the polarized model and I am glad that I did.  Nothing better then motoring around in the Ferrari Daytona (Honda S2000) with Wayfarers on.  I told my gf that a white linen suit is next and she said go for it.

Nice! I like the Honda S2000 too and almost got one myself.

The S2000 is the best handling car I have ever been in.  Perfect weight distribution and enough power to get you in serious trouble.  I just got a ticket in the mail from a camera in my city that I didn't know about.  The only good thing is that it is a municipal fine and doesn't count toward your driving record with the state and isn't reported to the DOT.

I am still getting used to the lighter tint on the Wayfarers.  I wish they were a bit darker but I do like them a lot coming from Oakleys.

• 3 years later...