MTVcops

My Crockett Style Sunglass Collection

ZAQ 178

Well that is THE pair of 5024 Raybans to have you lucky guy!

IA-SteveB
On 8/15/2017 at 4:53 PM, ZAQ 178 said:

I would say the 2132 model is as close as you can get to the 5024 model. The 2132 model doesn't have the little metal dash in the arms & it says Rayban on the arms & lens.

They do look nice.  I have seen these on Amazon for a reasonable price but then you also see a few reviews wondering if the ones they received are authentic.  I think this might be a time for me to buy them from a store and pay full price.  $140 isn't that bad.  I'd rather make sure they are authentic and buy from a brick and mortar like Dillards than wonder if my $100 pair are the real deal.

This will be a purchase I think about for a while.  I'm the type of guy who thinks over purchases a lot.  I'll look at them, decide to wait, think about them and want them and then repeat.  lol

Matt5
18 hours ago, IA-SteveB said:

They do look nice.  I have seen these on Amazon for a reasonable price but then you also see a few reviews wondering if the ones they received are authentic.  I think this might be a time for me to buy them from a store and pay full price.  $140 isn't that bad.  I'd rather make sure they are authentic and buy from a brick and mortar like Dillards than wonder if my $100 pair are the real deal.

This will be a purchase I think about for a while.  I'm the type of guy who thinks over purchases a lot.  I'll look at them, decide to wait, think about them and want them and then repeat.  lol

I agree - that's half the fun isn't it thinking about a purchase for a while - except when it's sold when you go back !:hippie:

Vincent Hanna

I got a pair of the 2312 model but they look really small on me and the other size looks WAY too big. Wish there was a middle option.

cigarette
On 16.8.2017 at 6:16 PM, cigarette said:

And I was the buyer!

Btw I did answer.;(

• Like 1