Could someone identify a rock music?

Klaus

Guys if someone knows which rock song is playing on bobby diaz car stereo in "Red Tape" season 3 eposide 19?

seek into 35:24 till 35:30

Edited by Klaus
nothing

23 hours ago, Klaus said:

Guys if someone knows which rock song is playing on bobby diaz car stereo in "Red Tape" season 3 eposide 19?

seek into 35:24 till 35:30

22 hours ago, agent 47 said:

I just checked the DVD and it sounds like the beat to Pat Benatar's "Heartbreaker".

This song heard is actually done by Jan Hammer. It's the same cue that plays thru Tubbs' wire when they get made at the end of "Heart of Darkness". I was thinking of this earlier, but had to confirm before posting. I never made the "Heartbreaker" comparison. Good observation!

Edited by Dadrian
  • Like 2

• Administrators
17 hours ago, Dadrian said:

This song heard is actually done by Jan Hammer. It's the same cue that plays thru Tubbs' wire when they get made at the end of "Heart of Darkness". I was thinking of this earlier, but had to confirm before posting. I never made the "Heartbreaker" comparison. Good observation!

Beat me to it!  Heartbreaker was never used on the show.  

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
On August 26, 2016 at 5:20 PM, Dadrian said:

This song heard is actually done by Jan Hammer. It's the same cue that plays thru Tubbs' wire when they get made at the end of "Heart of Darkness". 

You're incredible!  I just went back and listened to the two clips.  I love it when people point out some interesting piece of trivia that gives me excuse to watch a scene again, especially if it ties together different scenes from unrelated episodes.

Question:  Just before this cue plays in the Heart of Darkness scene, there is some other music.  What is it?  It sounds like a well-known Hammer piece that I just can't place.  Maybe something from Great McCarthy when Tubbs is flirting with Vanessa?

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, airtommy said:

You're incredible!  I just went back and listened to the two clips.  I love it when people point out some interesting piece of trivia that gives me excuse to watch a scene again, especially if it ties together different scenes from unrelated episodes.

Question:  Just before this cue plays in the Heart of Darkness scene, there is some other music.  What is it?  It sounds like a well-known Hammer piece that I just can't place.  Maybe something from Great McCarthy when Tubbs is flirting with Vanessa?

Haha thanks. Just watched a little too much I think haha. 

I think the cue you mean is a little bossa nova groove Jan made. He used it again for the exterior shot at the restaurant where the hit takes place on "Buses"--maybe another ep, too.

Ferrariman is great with these, too. :cool:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Dadrian said:

Haha thanks. Just watched a little too much I think haha. 

I think the cue you mean is a little bossa nova groove Jan made. He used it again for the exterior shot at the restaurant where the hit takes place on "Buses"--maybe another ep, too.

Ferrariman is great with these, too. :cool:

Yes, that's it!  When we see the license plate "NOT D WYF"  :D

4 hours ago, airtommy said:

Enjoy!

• Like 2