Daytona deerest

Bigsarg

I have been on my boat almost every day since june 29th!

Went to "Pottahawk" in Lake Erie last weekend. What a Party! About 1500 boats showed up and weather was perfect. Lots of people recognized the boat and many came to talk to me.  It was like my own little private car show or cruise day!!! Tons of fun.

Bigsarg... if you need crew give me a shout there captain as I also love to sail!

Edited by Stinger390X
  • Like 2

• 1 year later...

she came out well, congrats man, I gotta admit I share the same feelings about the headlights too, as it seems more appropriate and to have better symmetry to have them all be round if your going for the visbile plexy like this, with a twist, the car had reflectors infront of the headlights given the smoked plexy they designed it with, which gave it the look of the turn signals of the countach and the ferrari 365BB in the daytime, hence why it had that sort of glow it did in the nightscenes of S1 without the smoked plexy on it.

plus one of the looks for the real car was that they would paint that square area silver on the nose, which in some scenes when the plexy warped it kinda looked like.

• 2 years later...

Update. Daytona was rear ended. Long story, she’s fixed and still going to car shows. I don’t set around and detail her until the judges show up. I still win 2nd or 3rd always.  She’s a show driver for sure

E9EBAD34-C8D9-4040-A976-50C23ABA7CB2.jpeg

2A86E822-EF8E-48C5-8CF3-44E8A8B4F6E8.jpeg

9CD8ED3A-883A-4BDB-8432-4F9DEAFE6E4D.jpeg

• Like 2

My boat along with my moms condo got destroyed 4 yrs ago by hurricane Michelle. I’ve bout a house in Tallahassee.   
I bought a house for us to live in. She’s no longer with me, so it’s time to get back to sailing 

C4B6568E-0E84-4398-B75B-F83607EFCA5B.jpeg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...