Songs that should've played on VICE

MTVcops

20 minutes ago, Daytona74 said:

They should have used "Broken Wings" instead of "Kyrie". It just kind of sounds more "Vice" like.

This is a great song ! and I agree much better choice

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Matt5:

This is a great song ! and I agree much better choice

Yep, you can just picture Crockett and Tubbs cruising down the strip in the open Daytona at night to that song, keeping their tabs on petty criminals...

19 minutes ago, Daytona74 said:

One of the finest songs of the mid-80s.

It sure is. :thumbsup:

When I first heard this version around 2006-07 on Youtube, I was certain it were a new remix or something, but later on I found out that it was in fact, done by Art of Noise in 1983-84, but as it goes under so many different titles, it is no longer any suprise of why so many (myself included) find themselves a bit confused of it all.

Moments in Love (1983) have been released under the names such as Love" (aka "Moments In Love (Beaten)") or Moments In Love (Quiet Storm Version), but no matter, it still is one of the most beautiful and sensual music pieces ever written, and one that should have been on the show.

• Like 2

It's been said a hundred times, but "Mama" by Genesis the single greatest oversight IMO. Rivals "In the Air Tonight" MV greatness. 

• Like 1