tvice

Anyone else have some originals???

20 posts in this topic

Hi guys, just wondering after all this time since I've been here, has anyone else managed to jag any original ID's??? still gotta re organise mine in a display frame.

image.jpeg

3 people like this

I wish...and as Tubbs might've said in "Red Tape," it's not a display frame. "So...this is your display CASE!?"

Yeah this is mine mate, what I mean is I need a new display frame as I previously had my stuff framed and on the wall but it got damaged some time back so am going to re do it myself and display it on the wall

11 hours ago, tvice said:

Hi guys, just wondering after all this time since I've been here, has anyone else managed to jag any original ID's??? still gotta re organise mine in a display frame.

image.jpeg

Nice item !

Nice collection, tvice!   :thumbsup:

I still have this Crockett ID set!  

IMG_6483.JPG

hm.,, silly question maybe, but how "original" are those (very nice looking) items? Were they actual props that were used in the filming of the episodes? Or are they "fan collectibles"?

Edited by Daytona74

23 hours ago, Daytona74 said:

hm.,, silly question maybe, but how "original" are those (very nice looking) items? Were they actual props that were used in the filming of the episodes? Or are they "fan collectibles"?

Got mine from a reliable source, its not the screen used one from Payback but that style was used up to the almost last season.  

I have one of the raybans that was produced to season 1/2 (flat lense) pluss John Diehls pastelgreen Miami Vice bathtobe from boxing days. Pluss a lot of other stuff.

1 hour ago, cigarette said:

I have one of the raybans that was produced to season 1/2 (flat lense) pluss John Diehls pastelgreen Miami Vice bathtobe from boxing days. Pluss a lot of other stuff.

Interesting cigarette!

I like your Miami profile pic!:hippie:

Here is from the add when i bought them many years ago:Original Don Johnson's Miami Vice Ray Ban Wayfarers Description : These were the very Sunglasses worn in the Filming of Miami Vice by Don Johnson! Sonny had a few pairs of RayBans that he wore. A REAL piece of Cinema History Sonny made Wayfarers Cooooooooool!These sunglasses were made by Ray Ban and lenses were replaced with non reflective ones so you couldn't see the Cameras when shooting.Purchased at the Prop Box, A Company that furnished Props to the Movies for the the last 30 years! They were kept in a Carrera Case that are marked Flats. Tortoise Frame in Like New Condition, no blemishes or flaws. Will be glad to verify That this is the real Glasses that Don Johnson wore in Vice.

IMG_0973.JPG

IMG_0974.JPG

IMG_0975.JPG

IMG_0976.JPG

IMG_0977.JPG

1 person likes this

Too cool man! Thanks for sharing!

15 hours ago, cigarette said:

Here is from the add when i bought them many years ago:Original Don Johnson's Miami Vice Ray Ban Wayfarers Description : These were the very Sunglasses worn in the Filming of Miami Vice by Don Johnson! Sonny had a few pairs of RayBans that he wore. A REAL piece of Cinema History Sonny made Wayfarers Cooooooooool!These sunglasses were made by Ray Ban and lenses were replaced with non reflective ones so you couldn't see the Cameras when shooting.Purchased at the Prop Box, A Company that furnished Props to the Movies for the the last 30 years! They were kept in a Carrera Case that are marked Flats. Tortoise Frame in Like New Condition, no blemishes or

Nice find :thumbsup:....I remember when C&B posted on this topic some years back.

EDIT: Btw. do you know the link for the Prop Box store? I just did a quick search without success.

Edited by Sonny-Burnett

3 hours ago, Sonny-Burnett said:

Nice find :thumbsup:....I remember when C&B posted on this topic some years back.

EDIT: Btw. do you know the link for the Prop Box store? I just did a quick search without success.

No I dont know! Bought it  10years ago. 400$ plus shipping!  The story behind John Diehls pastel green MV bathrobe - EllA can tell. I was in a bidding war with Cooper & Burnett on that one :p  in the end of 2008

Edited by cigarette

The only item I have is Don Johnson's cast/crew jacket.  Got it about 15 years ago from the son of one of the producers.  It came with brown make-up stains on the front that I had removed.  The story I got was he had this jacket on while getting some make-up applied and fell back in his chair.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by mvnyc
2 people like this

The seller is asking me every year if he can buy them back.

25 minutes ago, mvnyc said:

The only item I have is Don Johnson's cast/crew jacket.  Got it about 15 years ago from the son of one of the producers. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

Nice! Got several of those, but not one with a name! And you got the top one! If you ever consider to sell contact me!:thumbsup:

9 hours ago, cigarette said:

No I dont know! Bought it  10years ago. 400$ plus shipping!  The story behind John Diehls pastel green MV bathrobe - EllA can tell. I was in a bidding war with Cooper & Burnett on that one :p  in the end of 2008

That is a bit pricey, but I like the flat rose colored lenses.

lol...I seem to recall having my own bidding war with him (and others) as well on some other Vice items, such as a Vice Party invitation if I'm remembering correctly.

Edited by Sonny-Burnett

14 hours ago, Sonny-Burnett said:

That is a bit pricey, but I like the flat rose colored lenses.

The seller is contacting me every year, he want to buy them back.

49 minutes ago, cigarette said:

That is interesting Cigarette:hippie:

19 hours ago, cigarette said:

You are referring to the Prop Box store?   Still not finding them on the net.

Edited by Sonny-Burnett